When CBN announced the cashless economy idea, there were so many critics and cynics’ who came up with counteracting notions to thwart the idea. Today, thousands of Nigerians have been benefiting from this awesome CBN initiative. One of the benefits and rare opportunity this initiative has presented is a wonderful program here in Nigeria where a lot of Nigerians have earned swiftly at the comfort of their homes. Imagine the possibility of earning N5000+ daily at the comfort of your home. Yeah, you heard me right; you can earn more than that daily doing no or little job online.
Am going to be straight, let me introduce you to the program. This program is supported by some renowned companies in Nigeria such as: etranzact, MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT etc. the program pays directly into its members bank account and also it has its own ATM card which you can use to withdraw your earning in any ATM, anywhere in the world. The site has been existing for some months now and it has agents scattered in Nigeria. You can visit the site for more benefits and to speak to an agent.. I bet you want the site so soon, but hey read on……
Below are the benefits for joining:
1. Register and get paid N200 ($2) instantly
2. Earn N300 ($2) instantly on each person your brought in
3. Earn extra N5000 ($35) from the board which you will be placed when you activate your account
4. Request for your own ATM Card and start using it to withdraw your earnings from the site
5. Get high discount on phones you bought from them as a member
6. You can use your earning on the site to pay your DSTV, MYTV, HITV, PHCH (NEPA) bills.
7. You can use your money on the site to buy your travel or airline tickets and book hotels and get good discounts
8. You can use your earning on the site to recharge your phone and get 5% bonus on airtime purchases on all networks.
9. You can also transfer your money or earnings to your Libertyreserve Account.
10. You get high discount on your computer or laptop purchases from them.
The program can serve as a bank to you because you can buy or pay for anything you want using the money you have on it. People are making N20, 000 daily from this program. Big people are involved. There is no reason why you shouldn't sign up now and start making your own money. This program is not limited to Nigerians only, people from all over the world can join and start making money from it. They won't have problem withdrawing their earnings.
Below are the ways you can withdraw your earnings:
1. You can choose to withdraw to your bank account anywhere in the world
2. You can choose to get paid to your Mobile Phone (Mobile Money)
3. You can withdraw your money using your ATM Card which will be issued to you by the program officials.
4. You can be paid using your Libertyreserve Account
5. You can choose to use Western Union
No one will be having any problem getting their money out with all these options to choose from. Like i mentioned earlier, anyone can sign up and start making money. In fact the earlier you do this, the better. When you join and you have activated your account, you will be placed on a board. Everyone will be working for the success of that board, you won't be alone. If you refer people that is more earnings for you and if you can't you will still earn money.
This program requires that you have a referrer before you can join. If you join through me, you will be placed in my board and i assure you of a guaranteed 3digit earning because your earning is a function of the board through which you join. For you to be a member and start earning, you need to register with a sponsor ID. My ID is “ seuntoyo”
HOW TO JOIN.
Go to the program site- www.cashlessnigeriabusiness.net and click on Enter sponsor ID. Enter my ID: seuntoyo and click on enter.
On the next page, you will see “welcome to the homepage of Omotayo Oluwaseun. Click on register on the page and fill the form that appear correctly and then submit..
When you are done with all that, you will need to pay the sum of N2, 200 ($15) to activate your account on the site. I don't think this should be a problem for anyone to pay. The cost of membership is common money, not what me and you can't afford. Even the benefits you will be getting is more than the N2200 or $15 charged.
If you want to pay with dollars or you are from a country outside Nigeria, you are to use Libertyreserve and the amount you need to pay is $15.
For those in Nigeria and wish to use bank deposit, you will pay the money to the bank account of this program. They are using Access Bank.
Here is the Program account detail:
Bank: Access Bank
Account Name: Inspirational Resources
Account Number: 0049650884
PUT YOUR USERNAME for activation in the TELLER.... not your name please
After payment text the Teller Number and Registered USERNAME to: 08025107082
Note that when you sign up, you won't receive any verification link or message. Your verification or activation is the membership payment. Once that payment has been made, your account will be activated and you will be able to login. The Sign up Bonus of N200 will appear in your account after maybe two hours you have been activated.
Remember to text your ID that you used to sign up with your teller number after you have made payment to – 08025107082
The striking things is you can earn without referring anyone so far you are in an active board which will be determined by the person who refer you.
It is better you join up using my ID (seuntoyo) now and be in the same board with me. It is good if you can refer people because it gets you more money, which is N300 for each person. I can teach you how to start getting referrals.
Remember to use my ID " seuntoyo " to register on the site.
The next stage is to activate your mobile phone. Use this method to activate your phone:
REG FIRSTNAME LASTNAME 002994 (from any network) Example: (REG SHOLA SUILAMAN 002994) you will receive an SMS (With your default Pin)
Change your pin and immediately you will receive N200 Bonus on your mobile phone wallet account. ( REG FIRSTNAME LASTNAME 002994 (from any network) Example: (REG SHOLA SUILAMAN 002994) you will receive an SMS (With your default Pin)
Change your pin and immediately you will receive N200 Bonus on your mobile phone wallet account
Ones you tell your friend to activate his / her mobile phone, you get instant N300 in your account
To activate your phone, send-
REG FIRSTNAME LASTNAME 002994 – send to 20220 for those using MTN Lines
REG FIRSTNAME LASTNAME 002994 -- Send to 20220 for those using AIRTEL Lines
REG FIRSTNAME LASTNAME 002994 – Send to 20220 for those using ETISALAT Lines
REG FIRSTNAME LASTNAME 002994 – Send 31030 for those using GLO Lines.
N: B- keep my ID for your registration. You cannot register without a sponsor’s ID. If you are not ready to activate your account by paying the required amount, don’t bother to register online because your details will be flushed out of the system.
For further information and assistance, call this num: 07065949573
To your success.
Oluwaseun.