+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: BEST FOREX TRADE SIGNALS EVER!

BEST FOREX TRADE SIGNALS EVER!

We have discovered some extremely effective yet little-known “insider” information that will improve your FOREX trading, guaranteed!

Here is what it’s all about: You see, most Forex traders are armature traders. They look at candlestick charts, put all sort of indicators but yet still loosing money in the FOREX market, for this reason we have come up with a trade signal services that we help you take control of your trade and be making consistent profits. Our trade signals average over 800 pips monthly and what make it different and simple is that you don’t have to do any analysis but yet you trade like professionals because we do all the technical, mathematical, sentiment, inter-market and fundamental analysis and then provide you a trade signal with an exact entry point, stop loss and take profit level for an almost free subscription fee of $30 monthly. You really don’t have to do any work because we monitor the market and if there be any need to close or modify an open position we will always alert you. All trade signals are sent through sms to your mobile phone and E-mail every trading day. For more details visit: http://www.fxmoment.com/fx-signals/ . Stop loosing hard earned money, I will help you.

Lugard Osaretin F.
    [email protected]
    www.fxmoment.com

Re: BEST FOREX TRADE SIGNALS EVER!

When you were selling FX BOOM software, you said you make 600 pip weekly.
    In your signal you said 800 pip monthly. Am smelling scam or don't you think the difference is too much?
    Kindly clear yourself and secondly house lets reason together.

Thanks for your question and interest in our forex trade signal service. When I placed an advert for fxboom, I stated categorically that if any one needs details about the trading system he or she should visit the owners website at www.fxboom.com making it the first time ever when an advertiser will state clearly the source of the trading system he is promoting on naijahotjobs.com, those who made order for the trading system did so only after they visit the owners website and truly the system rocks. Now back to the trade signal service, The signal service offer by www.fxmoment.com are not based on fxboom trading system rather the signals are our market judgment after looking at the fundamental, technical and sentimental factor affecting a given currency pair at that point in time. 800 pips is an average of what a subscriber can expect trading the signals monthly. Once again, thanks for your concern, inquiry and cooperation.

Lugard Osaretin F.
    ( Expert: Global Stocks & Currency Trading)
    [email protected]
    www.fxmoment.com

FXmoment, thanks for your reply, i will get back to you in due course.

Hello Friends,

Sorry about the phone number, its just a typographical error. The correct phone number is 08035930710 and for further contact details, when you visit www.fxmoment.com just select contact us and you will see every details there. Thanks for your understanding and remember to subscribe for the trade signals because it is design to help both professionals and beginner trader even if you are a guru you can use is it as a back up to supplement your trades, it has everything you need as a forex trader and the signals come with good money management in terms of risk to reward ratio. Just give it a try i promise you will not regret.

Lugard Osaretin F.
    [email protected]
    www.fxmoment.com

cfanforex,

This is not the first time to see people doing business online without providing office address in fact that is why it is call online business, check out all the websites out there selling forex related products non of them indicate office or house address, you are just a spoiler, if you don't like the idea or product you stay out.

Hi Friends,
    Now that there are subscribers for FxMoment Forex Trading Signals from this forum I will be publishing our result so far here. CLose trade for USD/CHF =+100pips, EUR/USD=+55pips. That is a total of +155 pips so far for november. More update coming soon. Happy trading.

cfanforex,

Thanks for the good work you are doing trying to protect members of this forum from loosing their hard earned money trading forex, but try to be more constructive in your comments because I read comments you make in other post too. As for the suggestion you make concerning using http://mt4stats.com/ to publish the result for www.fxmoment.com trade signal service is fine, but for now there are people who have subscribe to this forex trade signal service from this forum and they can raise an alarm if a falls result is publish, I may give consideration to your recomendations latter. Thank you all for your love and support.

Lugard Osaretin F.
    [email protected]
    www.fxmoment.com

Friend,

EUR/JPY buy position closed +66pips, that now take us to a total of +221pips for November so far. More pips coming soon.

Lugard Osaretin F.
    [email protected]
    www.fxmoment.com

I want to here from your subscriber?
    The good and bad side...

fados4sure,

Will have not loose any trade so far, I will not ask any subscriber to come and make a post they can do that at their own discretion, right now our CAD/CHF position is all ready running over 50 pips in profit.

CAD/CHF Closed +100pip. We are now on +321pips in November only. USD/JPY and CAD/JPY still open

get forexboom @ a give away price
    #10,500
    interested? Call or text 08065761640

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast