Hope u guys enjoyed my last post on pc free browsing. There were lots of testimonIes. You can now have my ALL-IN-ONE PDF converter. You just won't know how happy you will be, not until you have installed it, tested it and see it swing into action. My boss who had been playing tough once asked me what else i could offer to the establishment. I have noticed frustration in her eyes since she was trying to have total control over her pdf documents but could not. So i decided to install the all in one pdf converter for her. At first, she taught it was one of this jokes again. All the converters she has used had never given her 100% satisfaction. To testrun it i converted the very one that has been giving her sleepless night and it came out smooth in ms word format. She almost jumped out of her sit. It converts vice versa up to thousands of pages.it is not a trial version. It can even combine two pdf documents as one. Infact i rate it my number one software. As long as you have pdf documents in your computer or laptop: ebooks, tutorials and all documents that are in pdf format which you will like to edit without stress, then you need this all in one pdf converter If you truly need it, then call me on 07069097400 or 08032051474 if you live close, i can install it for you