+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Jonathan at last

Jonathan at last

House let join other nigerian in tellin our president weldon 4 his final decision. He is d man of d people,i believe u also do b/c he has d qualities 2 be there. Lets congratulate him 4 his winning. Carry go goodluck 4 ur name speaks 4 u.

Re: Jonathan at last

Prince be very careful on this site, I will not say more than this.
    This is a job forum and not campain forum. A word is enough for a wise

Is tis a treat or what,stop tis job hunt n look 4 reasonably sometin 2 do. Are many yrs now dat u are searchin 4 job,jst continue until u get old. Think twice n change now OR ......,

prince4lif, you are very stupid and rude to have told ur fellow job seeker such unprofessional insult. U, i guess is educated and know actually what graduates are passing thru in this country. Everyone is entitled to his humble and mature view points without being intimated, molested, obstructed, humilated, bastardised and above all witchunted.

@prince4lif

to add to what my fellow brodas in the house said mista price or whatever ur called ...u represent a rather inglorious idle crowd and it would be nice not to here from you again

you have no right to insult a naija boy seeking for job cuz thats he bane of a vast majority of our brethren and this site was made for our own good...we can share n sell and so on
    not for campaign purposes!!!!!...maybe u are one of those 100 or so misguided rented youths i see on teevee screaming undying support for some money bag u aint seen in the last 4years cuz he was in abuja,and for what..maybe 10kilos or worse

the job search wuld continue till one is found and its good luck to all the searchers and you mr politician!!!!!! should leave this house if u cant fit in or better still go launch your own site where crooners like you can meetup and knock urselves out!!!!!!!!..

stop all this exchange of words brodas this will never solve anything....... lets stick togather and work as one plssssssssssss.

+ Reply