+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Vote Jonathan

Vote Jonathan

Jonathan declaration is 2morow,lets join in congratulatin him 4 d final decision. Lets give him a shout 4 is d man dat hav al d quality. House what s ur opinion.

Re: Vote Jonathan

@price4lif, dont 4get that Jonathan is a politician also. As for me ive adopted the 'siddon-look' posture.

@famade, i appreciate ur talk so far, u really speak like a reasonable graduate. But, let me ask, does it mean dat this country of ours can not produce a youth president? These old men cann't they allow the youth to become the nö one citizen of this country 9ja?

@ prince or whatever u call urself, I don't bloody care if u are not crazy and mad why would u post campain here knowing fully that people are suffering / million of jobseekers in this useless country of ours and we are claiming that we have selfish leaders. Please I don't want to place curse on you, never in your life post anything like politics here. If you are getting evil money from them then go to the street with a placard and display what u are ought to. Thanks HOUSE

This is why i always weep for this country,imagine Nigeria youth saying sidon look and he expect better things to fall from heaven above. my greatest worry in this country is the level at which our youth have been infected with the corruption virus. take a look at our student union bodies SUG, NANS they have all turn to political parties. go to NYSC camp, everyone is scraping for club president, nothing but the intention of using it to enrich themselves through unnecessary visitation and award to corrupt politicians. the bitter sentiment or frustration being express by forum members here are cause by bad leadership, which brings about high level of unemployment. how do we change this, by participating,protecting our votes, say no to money politics,thuggery, remember you will be use and dump. later they will use siren to humiliate you out of the road, where were the Nigeria youth when a 70 years old Wole Soyinka match on the Nigeria street demanding for a better NIgeria. lets stop this sidon look attitude. lets join the race if you know, you are for positive change. God will not come down from heaven and do everything for us, why then did he gave us sense of reasoning? go out register and vote for credible candidate. being in PDP does not mean that election is won. if Jonathan emerge as PDP candidate and you feel he is not credible vote for the credible, do away with RELIGION. ETHNIC POLITICS. GO FOR the BEST. may GOD ,ALLAH BLESS THIS COUNTRY, LONG LIVE NAIJA YOUTH , LONG LIVE NIGERIA........... AMEN.

Jonathan at last

I believe everybody are political animal. Can u c there great change in employment since Jonathan came in,i quite sure if u dat is against me is given aportunity 2 be there u wil do d worse. I knw dat tis job stub is runnin u crazy,s better u look 4 alternative b/c govt cant give everybody job. Is high time we graduate shuld start self employment n become employmen of labour n stop tis job hunt. I hav seen people dat make it without bein a graduate,so let us as graduate start our initiative now.

I think what we need to do is to believe that one day God will give us somebody who will channel Nigeria to the right path. If it is Goodluck's turn, then let us ask God to assist him to make our country a better place. If he's not the next person to be there, let us also ask God to give us a man or woman after His own heart. Let us continue, don't "siddon-look", our input could make a lot of difference. We will get there one day. I am optimistic.

Two people have been reported dead as swarms of people of all ages battled it out at the International Conference Centre in Abuja in a bid to get bagso of rice which the first lady of Nigeria Dame Patience Jonathan was supposedly distributing to widows and people living with hiv/aids.

Reports sayu that at first the exercise went ahead as planned in an orderly fashion but at a point the police lost control of the surging crowd of people who all abandoned their jobs to get a share of what many of them termed the national cake.

The trailer loads of rice were allegedly supposed to have been part of the first lady’s gifts to Nigerians to mark the nation’s Golden Jubilee.

@ D HOUSE

i am pretty sure dat dude "prince4lif" is realllly enjoying getting on all your nerves and you guys are making him enjoy it all the more....the more annoyed we all get the more satisfied d guy gets and the more he posts his campaign stuffs here...and all the more pissed we all get.......

two things we must do to "u know what"

1) ignore him and

@ignore him twice

@aloralord,he who sidon look go sidon die cz e no go fit run wen yawa gas......well i'm so down with GOODLUCK,i cud change my name....he's d man....y'all agree or wat?

No matter what Jonathan will be crown the President of Nija. I am voting him anyday, anytime.

If U believe he{Goodluck J} is the right man to vote for, go ahead and do dat. As me, he is the right at the moment.

+ Reply