The best season in life is the season of waiting. I learnt all I know today during my season of waiting. What are you doing while you are waiting for either your first or next job? No matter how impatience you are, no amount of heat can melt stone in an instant.

You can learn new things while you wait. Besides, you can become better equipped while you wait. The truth is this: your opportunity will come very soon, but how prepared are you? When you prepare in anticipation of a job; it implies you have faith. Expectation is the mother of reality.

For this reason, I’ve designed a course module for special people that are waiting eagerly for their first or next job. In just 4 Weeks, you’ll be thoroughly furnished for your job. This course is a weekly course.

Duration: 4 Weeks
Days: Monday-Wednesdays
Time: 10:00am-2:00pm

Course Package

1. LINUX Essentials {FEDORA}

3. Network Administration. (Windows Server 2003)
4. Hardware Essentials

5. ITIL V3 FOUNDATION

The course is not free, but very cheap. I would be unfair to ask you to pay so much when I know you are expecting your job. You can request for the course outline for these modules, by sending a blank mail with subject 'PREPARE FOR IT JOBS' to [email protected] and it will be sent to you.

Venue: 12 UNITY ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS.

Adekugbe David F. (mcse,mcsa,mcts,mcdba,itil)
[email protected]