+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Must read for all new and serving corps members

Must read for all new and serving corps members

Invest your time Wisely.
    Many people see service year as a time to go have fun after school, to enjoy federal government allaweee and to make new friends.
    While few others see as a time to sobberly reflect on their future and to take drastic steps to have an edge over their colleagues who in some few months become competitors in the labour maket.There are jobs out there but it takes those who are well prepared to grab them.Issue of connection in some cases cannot be ruled out but it operates on a platform of good qualification.
    Bsc is just like SSCE even Msc is almost becoming like OND.But what our world now embraced is professionalism.
    kindly use this time to write professional exams to add to your feathers so that you can fly higher than others.When i say professional
    certification i mean the ones that are relevant and highly priced and not any how professional exams.Please be guided

Should you need information on the best professional exams in your field or for further enquiries
    kindly send a mail to [email protected] or call 0703458186
    Act now as time waits for nobody

Re: Must read for all new and serving corps members

Must read for all new and serving corps members

Invest your time Wisely.
    Many people see service year as a time to go have fun after school, to enjoy federal government allaweee and to make new friends.
    While few others see as a time to sobberly reflect on their future and to take drastic steps to have an edge over their colleagues who in some few months become competitors in the labour maket.There are jobs out there but it takes those who are well prepared to grab them.Issue of connection in some cases cannot be ruled out but it operates on a platform of good qualification.
    Bsc is just like SSCE even Msc is almost becoming like OND.But what our world now embraced is professionalism.
    kindly use this time to write professional exams to add to your feathers so that you can fly higher than others.When i say professional
    certification i mean the ones that are relevant and highly priced and not any how professional exams.Please be guided

Should you need information on the best professional exams in your field or for further enquiries
    kindly send a mail to [email protected] or call 07034586186
    Act now as time waits for nobody

+ Reply