+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Packing for NYSC orientation Camp Registration

Re: Packing for NYSC orientation Camp Registration

hi Dreashola....... accommodation is variant depending largely on the Location of your camp and also the impact of the State/Fed Govt/individual funding to those camps. Lagos, Ede, Gombe and few others are kinda the best in the country with very good accommodation facilities, water, electricity and the likes, you might as well hope for these few states with top notch facilities, but it's just for 3 weeks! i camped in a state where there were no walls to the camp, the bathrooms were dingy, dirty and blocked, toilets were luxury...but it was fun still.......

so dont expect too much from the accommodation aspect, go with just necessary things that you'll need and not want.....and keep your things....

regards~
    be what you cant imagine to be!

qcycornell thanks for ur EXCELLENT INFORMATION, u have really brought me UP TO SPEED on NYSC plans, please wats d COLOUR BACKGROUND for the Passport Photographs and how many copies of the Passports are needed.
    Thanks so much.

wots good David,

well as far as i know there isnt any particular background colour mix to your passport, it could be digital or the other......... you could make as many as 20-30 copies, because you would need them for your registration at your respective PLACE OF PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT PPA , your bank to which your allowance will be paid, different organizations which you may like to join while on camp and other things.....just try and take as many, most importantly, you'd be advised to register at the LOCAL GOVERNMENT before you travel back home....so set yourself in order.

have fun D

Quote Originally Posted by qcycornell
    hi Dreashola....... accommodation is variant depending largely on the Location of your camp and also the impact of the State/Fed Govt/individual funding to those camps. Lagos, Ede, Gombe and few others are kinda the best in the country with very good accommodation facilities, water, electricity and the likes, you might as well hope for these few states with top notch facilities, but it's just for 3 weeks! i camped in a state where there were no walls to the camp, the bathrooms were dingy, dirty and blocked, toilets were luxury...but it was fun still.......

so dont expect too much from the accommodation aspect, go with just necessary things that you'll need and not want.....and keep your things....

regards~
    Thanks a lot

Hi, as regards printing d online registration form, must it b colored? I mean, can i print a copy n then make photocopies?

hi ENQUE, you need not print in colour, just do it in black and white and make photocopies, but if you can afford the colour printing then do it and make other photocopies of it.........

have fun.

Please i need help on how to get to taraba state nysc camp from jos. And how many hours will it take?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12