+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NYSC redeployment, in need of place to serve.

NYSC redeployment, in need of place to serve.

Please could d house help me,I have someone who redeploy to abuja and need a place to do have service, i wii appreciate if someone can offer a help.She read Office and Technology Management(HND) and with good grade.

Re: nysc

gns 101.

Quote Originally Posted by cri8
    gns 101.
    i concur. lol

please pardon my candidness, i thought people who already don't have places of work in mind do not REDEPLOY, when you re-deploy you are automatically telling the official state you redeployed from GO TO HELL!
    be what you cant imagine to be!

pardon my intrusion.

pple redeploy for different reasons like

health
    married
    and so on....

@oilprince...yeah people redeploy for different reasons which we already know......but certainly you cant redeploy without first getting a placement ....because you are coming to join the present high number of corps members looking for placement in that state, and its first come, first served......so it will be a total waste of time for like 4 months looking for nysc job......except such people can serve in their father's houses......lol
    be what you cant imagine to be!

Quote Originally Posted by qcycornell
    please pardon my candidness, i thought people who already don't have places of work in mind do not REDEPLOY, when you re-deploy you are automatically telling the official state you redeployed from GO TO HELL!

Bro remember so states are more FERTILE that the other in terms of opportunities...This may be a reason for Re-deployment.

Sokoto-Abuja
    Kasstina-Lagos
    Ibadan-Akwa-Ibom
    ...................................Etc.

Re: NYSC redeployment, in need of place to serve.

Sorry, make una help this person if una fit. Redeployed be say in don redeploy.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Quote Originally Posted by maxweber
    Sorry, make una help this person if una fit. Redeployed be say in don redeploy.
    ...that's the spirit bro!!!, guys pls help!!!

@ugwuya; I suggest your friend checks out the companies along Ademola-Adetokumbo way in Wuse II, there are a lot of companies there (Visafone, JMG, Marapco, Mikano, etc)...provided she will be willing to take any pay

She could also check out, A. C. Okocha Motors, in Garki II, lost the exact address, but it is close to Rita-Lori Hotel, I cannot vouch 4 the pay, but the exposure 4 her would be immense, she will have the opportunity of meeting a lot of customers and visiting a lot of offices...bearing in mind that "you are only 3 persons away from the person that God'll use to lift you up" and those 3 starts with the people you already know.

@HOUSE; more help please

C'mon guys we know dat d reason for redeployment doesnt matter cos everybody dey find "greener pastures",so no blame am.

@Ugwuya: Advise ur friend not to limit her search, while tryin Private Companies, she could also try various Govt Parastatals & Ministries. dont look at the pay for now cos its NYSC,afterall so many corpers are holed up in much more lesss condusive environments & stuff so her being in Abuja shld be seen as a good thin.
    All d best.

Yes oh! Carry on guys with the assistance.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

where are we now?

Time travel?

Cri8 ,I see u ,u re too intelligent for correcting me,Ebeh G ,concur commissioner.Maxweber may God richly bless u ,pple like u are the great men of the future generation .Tripple C ,tank u for ur rich contribution ,u re one in a million and all those that contributed positively. Actually there was an error in the first posting.Una too much.

+ Reply