Kopa Wi ooooooo!

I welcome you once again to the Centre of Excellence most especially those who are either coming to Lagos for the very first time, haven’t been in Lagos in a long while or resident in Lagos. I assume you really did have some fun at camp, an experience of a whole life time that seems very fresh and pristine in the memory.

Once you have received your POSTING LETTER, there’s simply no time to waste, maybe until you finish you LOCAL GOVERNMENT REGISTRATION.

You may want to proceed directly to your PPA (Place of Primary Assignment) and collect your ACCEPTANCE LETTER; this will be given to you if you have been taken. Take this letter to your Local Government just within the area of your PPA and continue your registration there. Once you are there you would be given some few forms to fill and your CDS and Days of Meetings will be given to you in case you didn’t join any whilst on camp. Your BANK & ACCOUNT NUMBER will be given to you right there, which means you can surely finish your registration in a day if there isn’t too much crowd.

As you finish your registration in your respective Local Governments you can then proceed to your PPA and resume work immediately, except your Work Place has decided to give you some time off. Remember your CLEARANCE will be done from 1st-10th of every month. Your clearance will enable the NYSC official to update your Database in terms of Payment, consistent devotion and attendance in all the months of service. You will collect a CLEARANCE LETTER for that particular month from your employer, duly signed and stamped; this will be forwarded in your respective folders or files, then you will be allowed to fill the voucher for payment for the month you are clearing for.

Necessary Documents
• Posting Letter and photocopies
• Acceptance letter and photocopies
• Passport photographs
• Other miscellaneous documents.

For Relocation

Please find your way to the NYSC Secretariat in Babs Animashaun in Surulere. Make photocopies of your PINK FORMS and other documents you were given from you previous deployed states and submit them at the secretariat. The official date of Registration for those on Relocation will definitely be announced to you, so be on the go!

As you finish from the Secretariat, which may take you days, your posting letter will be given to you will then proceed to your PPA as stated above.

For those who have places to work already!
Collect a letter of request from your employer, do not put your NAME, CODE NUMBER OR ANY OTHER NUMBER, the letter is supposed to request for a Corps Member who studied CIVIL ENGINEERING for example. So please take note.

wishing you all the best as you settle down.......
holla me one 08027183839......... i might no be able to give you money or a place of work, but i can render information.