Few years back, I picked my first job at Aptech Education as a training faculty, with great expectation of acquiring experiences and moving on to look for better paying jobs. I worked for few months, short of the deadline I set for myself.

I left the job and decided not to find job again. I made up my mind to become the class of people that get jobs based on recommendation. I was right. A year after, Aptech invited as a consultant to do a ITIL V3 Foundation training for one of the major Oil companies in Nigeria on their behalf. I earned in a week what I collected from them as monthly salary.

What’s the difference? Skill and Value. I’ll advice you to invest time in getting skill, especially if you are charting a course in IT. If you get a job by luck or connection, you’ll lose it through incompetence. But if you get a job through competence, you can never be unlucky. Dare to be an expert at something.

I’ve been helping young graduates as well as working class folks develop expertise, especially in my core area of specialization;
Ø Windows Server 2003 (MCSE,MCSA)
Ø Windows Server 2008 (MCITP, MCTS)
Ø Linux (Fedora)
Ø ITIL V3 Foundation
Ø IT Support and Network Administration (MCSA and ITIL)
Ø Hardware Maintenance (Comptia A+)

So, join our next training batch and become the kind of person that jobs runs after.

Adekugbe David (mcse,mcsa,mcts,mcitp,itil)

[email protected]

12 Unity Road, Ikeja, Lagos