+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: COUNT DOWN voila!

COUNT DOWN voila!

it's really a blend of feelings particularly at this stage when some people wouldn't want to go to camp either because of work or other personal issues, while others are eager and excited to leave their surroundings maybe for the very first time or there about.....nevertheless its glaring everyone would have to leave either way......

as you count down to departure date, remember all that we have shared on this forum in terms of your personal belongings, your core documents, relocation/redeployment processes, joining a group on camp, respecting rules and regulations on camp, being a leader et al.

it's just for a few weeks and of course certainly not for a life time, try and enjoy the gigs, don't keep expecting the days to fly by like sparrows hunting gooseberries...and i assure you they wont, but they would if you took your mind off it......

it's a once in a life time adventure, so take the optimal shot of it.........be nice to people, cos you might never see them again......
    arriving too early on camp has its own advantages, so is arriving a few hours before deadline........it's your pick~

you are really going to have lot of lectures during your spare time on camp, cos your time there isnt your time, it's the Government's,
    lectures could range from institutions like BANKS, FRSC, EFCC, NCC, NAFDAC and the likes .....so prepare to buy books that will enhance, empower and upgrade you in the global business world. but purchase wisely~

well i guess your call up letters should be ready any time from now.....so keep updating yourselves to know your departure periods......
    should you require any additional information and/or clarification, i think i may be of help........

this is my contact.
    [email protected]
    be what you cant imagine to be!

Re: COUNT DOWN voila!

Nice one, keep it up

+ Reply