+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: Zenith Bank Versus First Bank of Nigeria

Re: Zenith Bank Versus First Bank of Nigeria

CONGRATS! I WILL ADVICE U TO GO FOR FIRST BANK. BUILD UR CAREER WITH FIRST BANK.

Abeg Zenith Bank is still a high flier. Arguably the best banks in Nigeria on most indices. First bank is equally good. I served with Zenith, yes they are stressful but they build you and there is continoious training on the job. You practically learn on the job. So follow ur heart dude dont be afraid of challenges! Thats what seperates the men from the boys....

@henryarm, just a thought i think i should share. Chances are Zenithbank spys could probably be tryin to find out more details about you as we speak (or is it type) to... but i assure that firstbank has no such time at all. What am i tryin to say in essence is if u choose Zenith the chances of u leaving happily based on self choice is slim, whereas with firstbank u could choose to leave on your own. And besides i hear they (1ST) pays pension (though not confirmed) and their training is the best in the nigerian banking industry.
    To cut the long story short, FIRSTBANK is it!
    stay away from too much play else you may at the end of the day have no pay nor a place to lay. STAY OKAY!

Dont leave first bank opputunity to pass u by

hi house. pls i need help urgently. i just got a call from zenith bank asking me to come to lagos on wednesday. they said that i should among other things prapare to stay for one week. this is coming after 7 months of being kept in the cooler after attending about 3 stages of interviews in january this year. to compound the whole issue, i am currently training with union bank. i need advice pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.

DO U THINK U CAN ACTUALLYT SAVE MONEY FROM WORKING IN A BANK? I HEAR THEY LIVE EXERGERRATED LIFE BY BORROWING AND EATING THEIR FUTURE. EXCEPT U DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY U STUDIED ENGINEERING. IT HAS NO BEARING WITH THE BANKING SECTOR. SO BUILD UR CAREER B4 U GET CONFUSED IN LIFE. BANK ENSLAVE U THEREBY BUYING UR FUTURE FOR PENNY CHEAP.

i would advise u to go with zenith if u need money fast within d shortest time but no doubt first bank is d best if u want to build your career and stay long in d banking sector, though they pay less but there is job security and rest of mind than zenith
    obama said yes we can

My guy, its never an option to consider, pls be wise and go for 1st bank if you want a more stable and sustainable career. Guys moving from ant 1st generation banks to other are usually held in high esteem and placed on a better level.

@henryarm...i got registered on this forum just to communicate with you.....in life you have to follow your dreams and not advice from people....Ur dream of coming to the UK should be of utmost priority now! i must say that having worked in the bank for about two years(UBA plc) & scampered to the UK....the obvious reality you can not compare any day a credit crunch UK & a good NIJA.@ jude ..am very sure you came to UK with visiting VISA & as such you cant find any job .dis is because u had a Nigerian mindset & tot things dont work properly here.go back to nija & get a student visa & u can have the flexibility to find work.....i am @ uni leicester & just finished my masters & started a ph.d on self sponsorship...not even an assistant manager Or senior manager who have spent donkey years in d bank can afford to pay my school fees of over N2M per yr but am huzzling & paying it yet am livin a good life that is devoid of forming with suit & having no savings like nija bankers!!!
    JesseJames

Also dont be deceived as the entry level in most of the banks are not far apart;seems like the same.....its either you get nice upfront & little salary or get a big salary & little upfront......i laugh when people compare banks without looking at those indices.....u might want to ur number & i'll call you or email & i'll send my number if you need any other info....cheers.
    JesseJames

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234