+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Zenith Bank Versus First Bank of Nigeria

Re: Zenith Bank Versus First Bank of Nigeria

I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GO FOR FIRST BANK ZENITH IS JUST FLASHY. THEY CANT BE COMPARED TO FIRST BANK

"I am an engineer and I don't have any hope of building my career in the banking sector, but to save some money, gain some corperate experiences, and then travel to Abeerden for my Masters"

Hello Mr. Henryarm,

I hope this reply meet you in good condition. From your quote above you want the money and the experience and later go for your Masters. My advise for you is that you go with Zenith Bank since their entry level pays better than 1st, with this you dreams of saving enough money and going for your masters can be actualized in short time.

One Love!!!!!!!!!!!

i would advice u to stay put in nigeria.since u have the opportunity of working.i am in the uk.i can tell u authoritatively that nigeria no matter how u look at it,is better.the job prospect after completing a programm in uk i very low.even menial jobs are hard to come by.i am regretting why i left nigeria for this SHIT LIFE.
    TRUST ME BROTHER.
    JUDE

Hi everyone. I must say a big thank you everyone who posted a line on this thread, not only because of the various substantial suggestions but also the speed at which i got your feed backs. You guys are the greatest. By the way, Jude, your seemingly candid opinion hit me. You breifly & clearly communicated your regret over relocating to the Uk. I was wondering, if your prior decision was wrong why are you not presently back to Nigeria? I strongly feel your experience over there is objective and relatively driven by time, passion, opportunity, and hardwork. Wish you the very best, however brother, i hope to be joining your overthere for better or for best. One love!
    Check me out... , See the Stuffs...!!!

Hi everyone. I must say a big thank you to everyone who posted a line on this thread, not only because of the various substantial suggestions but also the speed at which i got your feed back. You guys are truly the greatest. By the way Jude, your seemingly candid opinion hit me the most. You breifly & clearly communicated your regret over relocating to the Uk. I was wondering, if your prior decision was wrong, why are you not presently back to Nigeria? I strongly believe that the experience over there is objective and relatively driven by time, passion, opportunity, and hardwork. I sincerely Wish you the very best, however brother, i hope to be joining you overthere for better or for best ASAP. One love!
    Check me out... , See the Stuffs...!!!

Guy if u wan dey enjoy ur salary, na 1st Bank oooohhhhh.
    Zenith will make u work 4 every penny and if care is not taken dem fit drive at d slightest error.
    Na new generation bank na.

pls join first bank bcos they r beta and also know wat dey r doin

FIRST BANK GUY

GUY ZENITH HAS DEALT WITH ME, AM STILL WAITING AFTER PASSING EVERYTHING FOR CLOSE TO 2YRS NOW. GO 4 FIRSTBANK.

GUY ZENITH HAS DEALT WITH ME, AM STILL WAITING AFTER PASSING EVERYTHING FOR CLOSE TO 2YRS NOW. GO 4 FIRSTBANK.

These two organizations are quite different and the company culture is not the same...i will explain briefly

1st Bank is a much laid back and conservative enviroment ...kinda like civil servant work...and the truth is that they a slow to change and adapt......any highly motivated person is easily gonna get bored very quickly. That doesnt necessarily make 1st bank a bad place to go...depends on what u really want.

Zenith on the other hand i dont really like...but i would say this.....it would better prepare you for working in a world class comapny than 1st bank. Its really a case of chosing the lesser devil.

Awomoloa I dont agree with your impressions about first bank. That used to be like some years back. U need to visit one of their business offices, I'm sure you're not done that in recent times.

Zenith Bank is just living on Past Glory - their Salary is being cut too often. I'm for First Bank jare.

hi,awoolo...first bank was and i repeat was not all that.But,u can count on it that it is the best bank right now.what they have achieved cannot be achieved by just any bank.do u know the subsudiaries they have got....which bank in nigeria has all that?I have worked with them and i can confidently say they are full on technologicality if there is anything like that.they train their staff properly and they always remain true to their name,by providing the best services.
    so MR AWO.....wrong conception man.
    Well,The salary is also not all that magnificent but i don't know about zenith bank either with this present global recession.But,good luck man....I guess it's up to u to choose.
    good luck

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast