+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: zain update

zain update

please house did the zain/ccsnl test and interview some months back and i was called 4 any intreview by zain after a month@ their regional headquaters in abeano housing estate last month after the interview with zain i was called on the phone by zain the following day. the caller told me that she gave my number to their MD that i should expect his/her call soonest but house is getting to 2 months since i received this call from zain do u think that their is any problem .pls any body that did the interview @ zain regional office being called . CCSNl was the people that conducted the test and interview @ modotels enugu. pls reply me

Re: zain update

nawaooo u don desperate reach like dis? relax nowww, dey will call u. just pray to GOD 4 HE only will give u a good job. take kia boy.
    JESUS IS LORD

TELL ME THE KIND OF QUETION 4 TELECOM INTRVIEW

HI HOUSE HAS ANYONE BEEN CALLED BY ZAIN, COS I WAS SENT A TEXT BY CCSNL IN LAGOS AS AT 06-08-09 DAT I VE BEEN SHORTLITED FOR THE FINAL INTERVIEW BY ZAIN,AND I SHOULD READ ABOUT THERE PRODUCT AND SERVICES AND SINCE DEN I VE NT HEARD FROM DEM, SOMEONE SHOULD PLS LET ME NO IF HE OR SHE GOT THE TEXT AND VE BEEN CALLED BY ZAIN,COS I AM REALLY GETTING WORRIED

Ufuomanefe i recieved the same tx as u, on that same date. and i am still waiting 2 here from thm. i hv called thm twice all the say is we will get back to u as regards d date 4 interview. so lets just trust God. He will finish what he has started.
    Make IMPACTS instead of IMPRESSIONS

Kingso22 pls, give us some infor abt the test/interview
    Make IMPACTS instead of IMPRESSIONS

i have had my phone interview, and that was last month. I do not know sef what is happening next. I took the test on the 26th of June at Abuja and from what I hear, they have since finished training people who took the test that day, though it was based on language skills as in Hausa, Yoruba and Ibo. I filled in Pidgin as my preferred language, I was told that they are training those with language skills before others. I am hoping and praying that we will be called for training.

house mine was done in Enugu 2 months ago they asked me to introduce myself, what do i know about customer care services, how do i handle an irate customer and first of all whos an irate cusmutor then finally i was told to type some words and the time was checked 4 me. pls house this was done in Zains regional head quaters in enugu their called the next day telling me that my no was forwarded to their Md bt its 2 months now have nt nothing from them or their Md if anybody did this in enugu jst like me should reply me and give concrete post tanx

+ Reply