+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: WANA PASS CCNA 640-802 AND SCORE HIGH?

Re: WANA PASS CCNA 640-802 AND SCORE HIGH?

thank you LIONCUB for your words of wisdom, I would take note of all you said...

@ Davees, i understand that it is the condition of our society that is causing this. Can you see the world in a round shape? if you can then you will understand what i mean. Have you guys tried downloading from http://networkmanagers.googlepages.com
    jesus answers

no be small thinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

i wrote the exam in the last week of february. I seriously read the dumps, i also attended a renowned IT institution at the end, NO SUCCESS. Cisco kept asking me lots of questions before taking the exam and at the end only a few questions of the dumps came out. No body tells you how to pass, they just sell dumps and you are on your own. Help people out with true info and steps cuz some of are actually capable of configuring a switch, router,vlan etc.

@utchlady different strokes for different folks. definitely i view the world that way.
    @lovelyralph experience is the best teacher..i cant fool anyone with what i have. Am a nigerian with a good intent. Reading/preparing is all about using th right tools. I used a popular dump(p4s) when i just started and i failed woefully due to its wrong answers.. anyway to cut the long story short, am selling a material you would thank me for rather than curse. you are eligible for a free retake, use the opportunity and have a resit on time before the promotion elapses..

WAOOO!!!!!!!, JUST A LIL' HELP, AND COMES ALL THESE. dammn...Davee u just reminded me of wat sombody told me a pretty while ago.
    you know wah he says "if God sent u to help me and you don't, he is just gonna believe that his help is not where he should be lookin @ "The simple truth is that if u don't for watever good or bad(oops) reasons u may have, som1else is just gonna do just that.This isn't suppose to be an issue to start the dance of Makossa about...... dude 've got lots of fans out there mannn

@boomi thanks but dont exactly know what you want me do for you...
    @utchlady are you sure about the link you dropped here. you had better not mislead people because the links are broken and are not recent. are you a lady or guy be true with yourself before you accuse people around...

Hello everyone, i asked recepients of my materials to drop something here but none have..and all of them passed...anyway my price has dropped for the updated ones cos i wana help you guys out there..its now $30 for the updated dump....

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12