+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: WANA PASS CCNA 640-802 AND SCORE HIGH?

WANA PASS CCNA 640-802 AND SCORE HIGH?

Hello, am a cisco associate now and scored 1000/1000 in my ccna 640-802 this month..am offering my materials with which i scored the perfect score for sale...its going for $50 and the materials include study materials and dump(latest)right from source..with which i got the perfect score..if you are interested..send REQUEST to my [email protected]

Re: WANA PASS CCNA 640-802 AND SCORE HIGH?

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

configuring a switch is by far the simlpest configuration for an assoicate..guessing what the earlier replier is saying. YES ccna is becoming popular, SO it is reuired by employers for IT positions..if you dont have yours, do go and study for it. And above all write the exam so you can get your certification. WHAT'S YOUR FEAR

Mr. Davees congrats!!!!!
    but i wonder why being tis defensive over a clearly stated issue. And if u really wanna be a brother indeed why sell the materials?

Sometimes i feel some people shouldn't visit this site at all, i know it must have cost you a lot to get this materials or rather u went thru a lot before u could get certified, for the love of christ why do you want other people to suffer the same thing. we are all here to help each other as much as we can. wouldn't it be so nice to come online and see people droping off messages saying thank you and even words of prayer to you. those little words matter compared to moneytary gain. I am gainfully employed and infact i work with the IT department of one of the largest bank in Africa, i can configure switches and do so many more than u can think of when it comes tpo networking. my only problem is i dont have the time to read and write the Exam. Mind you i am willing to share what i have learnt so far. please have a rethink davees
    jesus answers

its has become clear that many of us cant pass certifications without dumps.this why greedy people want to make merchandise from having it.well i have it and ready to give to anyone for free.i have ccna version 3.22 if you are interested and stay around abuja. or contact me through [email protected].

@utchlady....in as much as people need others to intercede on their behalf..I wont be on the internet if i dont have money neither would i be able to sit nor prepare for the exam..Am not selling the material for monetary gains..am selling it to be able to buy more valid materials mind you. Good things dont come cheap..You dont have to tell anybody what you can do..JUST DO IT..You just have to labour for them..so you dont have to sound sentimental..God is a fair judge and sees the heart and needs..
    if you go to IT institutes in the country do you know how much they charge for their training and they dont even guarantee you any refund if you pass..
    a word is enough for the wise..am only marketing what i have to offer and is for a good intent..
    lastly thank you for your constructive critcism and hope you understand my stance...
    @ogbronx..goodluck with your 3.22, i failed earlier using that version so whatever you use is up to you..you are the architect of your fortune/misfortune..

@davees... Wait!!! i see a misplacement of calling here. you were supposed to go into marketing ad not venture into IT. i am helping u identify ur calling! i just hope u will not tell your children to ride on bicycles to school, since you equally rode on one too during your day. well gud luck i'll get it somewhere else.

Whats with all of u. . Its very simple. . If u want the material, buy it. . If u dont want, leave it. Davies is not forcing anyone.

And why d'u people always want everything free. If u want something good, then be ready to sacrifice and stop whining about davies being a rip-off

Its so difficult to relay your message in your motherland. I came out open in simple words and peopl just think you dont know what you are doing. THANK YOU okyscrib. Good things dont come cheap. infact you value what you pay for more than what you get cheaply..Am not a rip-off as they thing. if anyone is interested in the material. we can always meet one on one in my state, lagos..so am only offering what i have..i dont want to say much cos atleast one person got my message..

why is evrybody tackling davees...it's a free world and he's not forcing any of u 2 buy. good things dont come cheap, i also have good training materials and dumps for sell at very affordable prices. training materials from cisco networking academy, video for cbt nuggets, latest dumps and lots more. I have a friend in India whom i have to pay before i get this materials and then i offer it cheap and pple want to crucify us. Why dont u go to IT centres and tel them to train you for free. Some of us dont have jobs and we're tryin to do get some moni to write certification exams and stuffs lyk dat.

@davees: pls continue wit ur business...dont let anyone discourage u

@utchlady and evryone: if u need good materials, bring out moni and buy else u end up getin FREE outdated materials and fail for notin. Mind u, p4s v3.22 is the old dumps.

@ davees, pls be careful when meeting this guys one on one, they're very wicked. I agreed to meet with a guy on friday after discussing the training materials i have and the price. we agreed to meet along airport road wich is close to his home. I spent my moni all d way from Apapa to strabag b/stop, only for the fellow to tel me he had all the materials and didnt need mine anymore.

Imagine the wickedness...didnt give me a dime, wasted my t-fare and time wit all the traffic. so, be careful...henceforth, if there's no initial deposit of at least 1k for transport, dont go - and also meet them in an open place, like a fast food restaurant before they use u for rituals

Hahahaha! thats a laugh... hahahah. but come o! snt it business u r doing? or dont u know that every biz has its own risks? u cant shy away from war for fear of bullets u know, so u guys, go ahead with your business, be cautious, but dont be deterred.
    A word of advice however, even though i agree that you should charge money if you wish considering u paid for the rescources, at the same time dont be a shylock and try to skin the good people of this forum alive for the love of money.
    Stay cool all.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast