+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: VACANCY @ iConcepts Ltd.

VACANCY @ iConcepts Ltd.

iConcepts limited is a technology firm specializing in Mobile marketing, Mobile content and mobile messaging.It seeks to recruit a Project Manager to manage its businesses.

(1) Job Title: PROJECT MANAGER – Technology

Job Description:

- Create and maintain an information technology project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status and resource allocation. Utilize software life-cycle methodology.
    - Assist technical team in design and development tasks. Assist test team in creating test plans and testing efforts.
    - Tracks project issues and develop action plans until resolution
    - Interface and work with vendors as required on project requirements
    - Consolidate, disseminate, and communicate project information and provide status updates to project team members and Management
    - Lead project teams through the entire life cycle of the project, Coordinating interaction with all functional groups

Experience
    5+ years of relevant industry and project management experience in wireless and/or wireline telecom networks such as 2G/3G, etc.
    PMP Certification would be highly considered

Core Competencies
    -Proven knowledge of latest technologies and trends in Telecommunications industry.
    - Displays proficiencies in PMI Methologies and Disciplines, including Project Definition, Planning, Execution, and Control phases of Customer engagements.
    - Exhibits strong leadership qualities, communication skills, and critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to complex issues/challenges.
    - Experience in strategic and tactical planning and people management. Experience in establishing solid working relationships with customers.
    - Solid conceptual skills to understand technical products and solutions
    - Proven Project Management experience in the delivery of Telecommunication solutions.
    - Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of a telecommunication operator - network and IT engineers to Senior Business executives. This involves regular communication during the project delivery phase using status reports, attending meetings, keeping stakeholders updated, etc.

Qualification
    Bachelor degree in Computer science, Engineering and any IT related field

The Person:
    A corporate image and outlook. Not more than 31 years of age. Male preferred
    Salary Range: 1,200,000 per annum(highly negotiable)

iConcepts limited is a technology firm specializing in Mobile marketing, Mobile content and mobile messaging.It seeks to recruit a Business Development Manager to manage its mobile marketing and technology team

(2) Job title: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER

Job Description:

- Working independently to meet and exceed revenue targets.
    •You will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to self manage; however, you will be part of a growing team of people in all business units. Support is available by the managing director for complex large pitches and strategies.
    •Generate the demand for our technology solutions by indentifying business needs, managing accounts, cold calling, prospecting, developing a thorough needs analysis and closing targeted opportunities.
    •Presenting to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
    •Ensure that prospects and or clients are aware of our products/services that may best ‘fit’ their current and future needs by ensuring that appropriate marketing collateral is prepared and provided to prospects.
    •Responsible for maintaining opportunities inside our existing CRM systems
    •Preparation of quotes and proposals for prospects in conjunction with the pre-sales team
    •Qualify, manage and close deals as necessary
    •Negotiate opportunities within a prospected environment
    • Collaborate with Group Events and media unit to plan, implement seminars, conferences, exhibitions and any other marketing related programs or activities.
    • Prepare and track marketing plan.
    • Keep abreast of issues affecting the telecoms industry and collecting competitor intelligence.

Reporting to
    The Managing Director

Qualification
    Bachelor degree in any business and IT related field
    A professional certificate would be of added advantage

The Person:
    A corporate image and outlook. Not more than 31 years of age. Male preferred.
    Salary Range: 1,400,000 per annum (highly negotiable)

iConcepts limited is a technology firm specializing in Mobile marketing, Mobile content and mobile messaging.It seeks to recruit Head, Accounts and Finance its businesses.

(3) Job Title: Head, ACCOUNTS & FINANCE

Job Description:

- Financial analysis and reporting. Monitor and control all financial aspects of technology infrastructure expenses and assets
    - Lead finance support for the technology infrastructure team focusing on budgets, forecasting and tracking of actual expenditures
    - Participate in the monthly closing process, performing reviews expenses to ensure the monthly financial statements are accurate.
    - Provides the business unit support for various system projects sponsored by corporate or the business unit
    - Assist HR in payroll of staff

Core Competencies
    - Thorough knowledge of accounting theory, concepts, practices and unit costing
    - Knowledge of effective methods of organizing and implementing accounting, budgeting, reporting and exposure to revenue reporting
    - Excellent analytical and problem solving skills including ability to resolve complex budgeting and financial issues, review and comprehend financial reports
    - Ability to develop and implement internal financial controls, policies and procedures affecting financial -management of IT and sales organization

Skills and Qualifications:
    Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
    ICAN professional qualification will be highly considered
    Minimum of 5 years accounting/finance experience in a corporate environment
    At least 3 years management experience
    Must have experience creating and presenting materials to senior management
    Strong analytical skills and judgement with leadership skills
    Good system skills i.e. Peachtree, Financial Reporting tools, etc
    Ability to make recommendations and influence business decisions

Qualification
    Bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance
    A professional certification in ICAN would be of added advantage

The Person:
    A corporate image and outlook. Not more than 30 years of age. Male preferred.
    Salary Range: 840,000 per annum (highly negotiable)

If you qualify for any of the above positions, send your CV with cover letter using position applied for as the subject of the mail to [email protected]. on or before 27th March 2009.
    www.iconcepts.com.ng

(4) Job Description: FRONT DESK/CUSTOMER SERVICES EXECUTIVE

Responsibilities
    •Manage, organize, and update relevant data using Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Access, Ms. Outlook and the internet
    •Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
    •Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities by taking down minutes
    •Stand in for staff in their absence, according to agreed guidelines and procedures.
    •Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
    •Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards.
    •File data and perform other routine administrative tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed.
    •Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of persona & personnel duties.
    •Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer, phone and photocopy machine
    •Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
    •Perform reception duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
    •Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
    •Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role

Requirements
    Good communication skills and a fast learner
    A fresh graduate or 1 or 2 years experience in a similar role
    Ability to multi task, listen to superiors and think outside the box
    Beautiful Female preferred with a friendly personality
    Good carriage and a corporate image

Qualifications
    BSc. English language, Industrial Relations, Psychology, History, and any other administrative related courses

Age Range
    21-26 years of age

Salary: N35, 000 monthly

Send CV with position applied for as the subject to [email protected]. on or before 27th March 2009.Scan photo and attach to application.

Re: VACANCY @ iConcepts Ltd.

It gladens my heart that fresh graduates can also apply for this job. My name is Oluwajana Adeola, a fresh graduate of the University of Agriculture Abeokuta. My area of discipline is Environmental management and Toxicology. Though am still waiting for Youth Service which is September batch, I hope this should not be a barrier because I have put every logistics in place to serve in Lagos State. i also plan being a management professional.
    You can reach me on my e-mail adress:[email protected] or my cell phone number:08035234502
    Thanks.

Am uju ndukwe and am a fresh graduate of English language from Ahmadu Bello university Zaria i just got the opportunity of going through the job vacancies shortlisted in your organisation and i felt i should seize this radiant opportunity to apply knowing that i am fully qualified for the post of the front desk costomer service executive
    As i earlier said i just graduated and will be going for my youth service in september.Am 22 and reside in Abuja.You can contact me via my e-mail which is [email protected],or my phone number which is 08036118814.thanks in anticipation

tanx so much.but ironicaly my advantage is d age.because i had made up my mind not 2 backdate my age. what do i do?
    God is love

ok
    D

the iConcepts vacancy for Front desk is only for beautiful females under 26 years of age.CVs without scanned photographs attached will be disqualified.

35k for Graduate? haba this one na shikini money

+ Reply