QA/QC, INSPECTION & HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANCY JOB VACANCIES
An indigenous QA/QC & Inspection company requests the services of candidates with qualifications, certification and experience as detailed below to fill the following under-listed vacancies existing in a new project in Nigeria. Candidates must possess, in addition to the requirements for each position, a minimum of HND and at least 5 to 10 years Deep Offshore inspection experience in the different positions covering fabrication and installation of FPSO and production facilities for (A) while a minimum of HND and at least 7 to 10 years experience working in the Power industry for the positions in (B).
(A) INSPECTION
(i) Welding Inspector: Candidate must possess a valid CSWIP 3.1/3.2 or AWS-CWI 3.1/3.2 & ASNT Level II (UT,PT,MT,RT) certification and be conversant with applicable codes and standards relating to Welding Inspection works in deep offshore operations.
(ii) Mechanical Inspector: Candidate must possess a valid CSWIP 3.1/3.2 or AWS-CWI 3.1/3.2 & ASNT Level II (UT,PT,MT,RT) certification and be conversant with applicable codes and standards relating to Mechanical Inspection works in deep offshore operations.
(iii) Coating Inspector: Candidate must possess a valid CSWIP 3.0, British Gas Levels I & II or NACE Level I & II, ACCP Level II VT, MPT Level II, DPT Level II certification and be conversant with applicable codes and standards relating to Coating Inspection works in deep offshore operations.
Work Location: Lagos, Port Harcourt, Eket
(B) CONSULTANCY
(i) Quality Assurance Consultant: Candidate must be a certified QA Auditor and should have attended courses on Quality Management System (QMS) and Environment. He / She must be conversant with the formulation and implementation of Quality Assurance procedures and Manuals & Environmental policies and control procedures to ISO 9000 & ISO 14000 standards respectively.
(ii) Human Resources Consultant: Candidate must have worked in an organized establishment and being responsible for the formulation and implementation HR procedures, manual and policies.
(ii) Document Controller: Candidate must have done similar jobs with an EPC contractor and be involved in the handing over of construction documents such as designs, drawings, as-built and quality records. He/she must be computer literate and familiar with applicable softwares for performing task and Document Control procedure.
Work Location: Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom State
Application Submission: Interested and QUALIFIED candidates should submit detailed Curriculum Vitae with contact telephone number(s), email address and candidate’s location address to [email protected].
Please note that any candidate who had submitted CV for the same job and position previously does not need to submit another one.
For the consultancy position (B), candidates from Akwa Ibom state are preferred.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email.
Application closes two weeks from date of publication