+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Universal Telecom recruitment, any latest?

Re: Universal Telecom recruitment, any latest?

@smartd1st dont pretend, u are a scam. You started this whole topic. Infact u are the Abdul2salam. You register with different names to scam people.
    House dont listen to him.This guy is a big 419.God will punish u for all this. Dont repent now.

@smartd1st...its so funny that at ur age u tend to deceive pple, but i so much like ur courage to have confessed and apologised in this peaceful act of urs..though i got the first text inviting me for a test on 24, i replied immediately.
    strictly speaking, i really know what to do to u guys, we should have a union of fresh graduates and tag it a beautiful name, where we discuss issues like this, send delicates to some venues and punish this scammers, am serious about it.
    i almost witnessed one at IBADAN, God saved me that i cudnt travel down there cos i needed to submit my report for that week at work...only for me to hear that they were scammers.
    the best i will advice us is to send our cv's to recruiting/consulting firms for now, should incase and start thinking of forming a union amongst us...i rest my case...warm regards.

I thought giving an explanation would make a difference, but i guess not. Its quite funny how some people alleged then that not only was Screensaver and I one and the same person, now its abdul2salam and I. I don't get it!.... I AM SMARTD1ST! JUST ME, MYSELF AND I! So you know what, since reason cannot prevail, believe all you want to.. I DON'T GIVE A SH#T ANYMORE!. (Pardon me for my language). I am tired of explaining myself and my actions to individuals who obviously have time to waste making unfounded accusations.

Truth be told, people will believe anything they want to believe...........'cows jumping over the moon, spoons running away with dishes and all sorts.... ' it a free world.

That having been said, I will say this one last time I AM NOT A SCAMMER, NEITHER A 419NER, AND NO I DO NOT DECEIVE PEOPLE..... Sorry to burst your bubbles on this one, but you have the wrong guy!

LEAVE ME IN PEACE!

@yusufAli,why mentioned my name? i don't even know who Smartd1st is. I was only asking the house,if there was any info from Universal Telecom or have done wrong for asking question?

@abdul2salam....

I dont know you either. @yusufAli did not check when the thread was posted i guess. And i guess you did do wrong by asking, abi what am i to make of this whole thing?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12