+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Universal Telecom recruitment, any latest?

Universal Telecom recruitment, any latest?

Pls house,has anybody heard from UNIVERSAL TELECOM that took away our N100? Because they promised that the successful applicants will be contacted on or before 15th September,which is today. Thanks

Re: Universal Telecom recruitment, any latest?

@abdul2salam.... I am trully for this whole mess. I didnt investigate the ad, and so we find ourselves in this ugly situation. If you can, I ask that you forget about Universal Telecomms, some house members have informed us that it was all a scam. I accept full responsibilities for misinforming the house, and i hope everyone who was affected will forgive me for misleading them, and let bygone be bygone.

All the best.

I rec'd their msg today calling me for an written test on the 24/10/09. but by sending my email add to them and the position intending for. though i hav taken a drastic step to contact my friend who is working with MTN to confirm for me. i will the whole for the details.
    R

I rec'd their msg today calling me for an written test on the 24/10/09. but by
    sending my email add to them and the position intending for. though i hav taken a drastic step to contact my friend who is working with MTN to confirm for me. i will the whole for the details.
    R

i think its a big scam cos i sent my mail and desired position to them and they removed 100naira again.
    This is the biggest recruitment scam of the century.

MTN has enough integrity not to hide their name. MTN will never collect money from you for any application you make. All you need to do is to viit their website and apply for any available vacancy.

This is a big scam to collect money from many applicant, I remember my sister showed me the publication, I wonder why these Nigeria dailies will not properly scrutinize these advert before puting them out for public comsumption , all for their own money too.

Calculate how many people applied multiply by 200 naira, hmmmm, scammers repent, God will judge.

as anybody that choosed abuja as his/'her location received this message?

Please i need the list of the desired positions.
    I have lost the paper on which the advert is.
    Please can anyone help here for me to send the text to them for the test????
    Thanks.
    yinkasurvey

i also got their text message for 24/10/09 for abuja to write the test,pls house is it real cos am tired of scammers ooo,i dont want to experience wat i saw in kaduna to happen in abuja.

I also got their text and I mite add that it is too early to say if its a scam or not. Can some pls confirm if their was an advert on this or know if their website contains the info we need?

Hello House, lets ignore anyother msg from this faceless company. they keeep deducting our N100 every tym we reply.av sent my name and desired post since even afta deducing my money, no reply. I beg did anyone know their office?they are just their scaming we unemployed graduates.God go catch una one day and all hotjob naija member wey dey work with them.

You this smartd1st, i guess u r a Universal telecom agent and i know i believe God will soon punish all of you perpetuating this universal telecom evils(Amen).
    Imagine they invited me for test without venue and still telling me applications are still being received, just to collect money from jobless Nigeria youth.
    I tell you house this universal telecom is a scam, forget about them. God will provide jobs for all of you(Amen).

@yusufAli,

Please spare me! I have already tendered an apology and i am not just talking about the one above but there was a thread where i defended myself and my involvement in this whole thing, unfortunately, administration has decided to move that particular thread to the achieves.... no fault of mine. So please until you have hard core evidence that i am directly benefitting or profitting from this whole thing, kindly leave me out of it.

It was unfortunate what happened the first time with the first texts where housemates didn't know a 100bucks would be deducted from their accounts, but come on..... anyone who chooses to fall for the second request does it at his or her detriment. Like a house member wrote.......CAVEAT EMPTOR!
    Lets be responsible for our actions. ...I have been for mine and expect others to make their choices accept them and grow up, intead of making unjustified allegations.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast