UNION BANK PLC IS RECRUITING

UNION BANK GRADUATE RECRUITMENT

Visit www.unionbankng.com/applynogse.htm

UNION BANK PLC HAS STARTED RECRUITNG.
    USE YOUR GSE SCORES TO APPLY

check daily trust of friday 15th August 2008

Pls notify your friends

Re: UNION BANK PLC IS RECRUITING

THXS 4 D INFO. But has anyone done the GSE test b4 and as proven effective. I asked a banker in UBA about it ,bcos it is displayed in their website to use Gse score, but he said it s not effective. So, i do i know it is authentic. Anybody who has gotten a job or as bin interviewed once with this GSE should pls reply.

guy,plzz inform the house where to apply and when is the closing date so that we will not travel only to be told that it has stopped its collections........thanks for a job well done by informing the house on a new jobs

hey bros, can i apply without the GSE scores, can an OND holder also apply?

au effective cld ds b----has anyone gained employment 2ru ds gse tn----\
    thanks

Hi house, please why do we like to make things more difficult for ourselve, GSE or what is it called is of no importantance, it is jst an exploitation

I agree wth u dlaw. I wonder why some of these employers hv chosen to complicate their recruitment process.......
    Thats their problem. All things will surely be beautiful in God's own time. It is very well!!!!

I laugh when i hear cases like these, the Nigerian Coporate world has turned naija Graduates to Guinea-pigs, using them to test whatever rubbish that comes into the main stream, can someone please explain to me the reason behind Union Bank accepting the GSE exams result as a criteria for employment if not plain maddness, i'm sorry for my harsh words but the fact still remains that someone, somewhere is thinking of a fat pay day with this scheme. Cos i don't see the essense of a Human Resource Dept if they can't conduct a simple test and present the public with a result. If the problem is the issue of trustworthness and reliablity then it mean the issue of competence of their work force should be looked into. Abi my fellow Naija Graduates, make people wey suppose do them work do am and make them save us the stress of having to pay 5K, abi dem think say 5K na yam?
    Let those responsible wake up from their slumber and do what is right cos if we can't judge them then they should rmber that there is a God somewhere that would one day ask them to give an account.
    Let us join in praying that our country takes a turn for the better, cos it's the only one we have.

Remain Blessed all,
    Naija4Life.
    Thanks<br /><br />Remain Blessed All,<br />Best Regards,<br />Naija4Life.

guys things r changing rather too fast.do we need to pay as much as N5000 for a gse test that is not guaranteed?can't one apply without the gse result?
    work it!

SAY NO TO GSE FEES

my dear naija graduates, my advice as regards GSE of a thing is to say no to there fees of 5000 thousand nonsense. the whole thing is becoming exploiting pls, my dear graduates, say no to GSE FEES, ITS A TYPICAL NONSENSE. Is high time we stood up to fight expliotation.thanks

Salewa, seems u read between the lines and got my massage, the sooner we stand up and say no to these exploitations by quack examination bodies the better.
    But the truth of the matter is that a whole lot of naija graduates are so desperate they can do anything in the hope of securing a job, even if it means stealing the 5K to pay in the hope that it might be a means to the end of unemployment, but the sooner they see that somethings just have to be sacrificed for other things to work.
    Naija Graduates lets put on the armour of unity and fight this ugly trend.

Remain Blessed,
    Naija4Life
    Thanks<br /><br />Remain Blessed All,<br />Best Regards,<br />Naija4Life.

Pls house, is dat GSE score a criteria 4 filling union bank form? Someone should help.

hi, guys........
    lets just shun this issue of gse. no serious employer will even want to exploit a job seeker.
    honestly, nigeria has spoiled. I'll advice every body to try and find his way out of this country, if you really want to make it.
    I sincerely pray 4 every nigerian graduate.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast