+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: UNION BANK INTERVIEW

Junior Member rejoicewithjoyjane's Avatar

UNION BANK INTERVIEW

does anyone know what the outcome of the interview conducted at union bank adeola hopewell vi on 20th is...pls drop ur email or number on this topic i will get back to u or call me on 07028383462... thanks
    JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

Re: UNION BANK INTERVIEW

Hwo can be very sure that there will be such a sharp responds as expected? I am waitting for second batch training programe which seme to be dependent on your (rejoicewithjoyjane) interview's outcome.

07037712637 One love.
    wisk

i really don"t understand what is happening. the last time i called their HR i was told that we will called this month. the bank should know that this whole drama does not speak well of their reputation. to my folks out there, i can only say lets keep praying and hoping for the best. JAH RULES.
    God is d greatest

Several interviews have been conducted at the HR headquarter of the bank i.e Adeola Hopewell, a friend of mine attended one on the 9th of this month. Interviews were conducted for IT and HR positions.Two days later he was called by one of the HR person about his Local Govt. Area and that is all he has heard since then. Does anyone have any other information or has anyone been called ?

pls guys, this is now clear that there is nothing reliable about it. we cannot continue hanging our career and future, wasting our time and energy as well as pretending all is well. let us move on and forget this union bank. if they are interested in our services then they will call on us when they areready, thats if they will still find any of us waiting for them. pls lets explore other opportunities and feed ourselves with openings in other places. And May the Good Lord God Almighty Help Us in our search. we have lost former jobs for this bank but i know we will get better ones even if union bank does no give us. their HR is simply pathetic. Any way, we will not give up on our job search until we find one that is suiting. take care guys

Nice one there (Poboski) i kinda like that piece of yours.......I have an advice for those chilling for union bank's call...pls go and do medical check-ups esp Hepatitis Test...I know someone who left Zenith for Union Bank (cos the offer was better) and on the last day at the training session while they were waiting for thier letters, he was told that he had Hepatitis B and that he (with other 2 pple) should go and do the test,get cured and report back to HR....the guy was +ve while the other 2 were -ve but as i write,HR have not gotten back to the -ve guys talkless of the +ve guy and each time they call, the response is that we'are still investigating, we'll get bak to you.

So what do you all make out of this....Now the guys are just waiting to hear good news...
    Can you imagine what the guy(s) is going through now?

how can some1 leave Zenith 4 Union when his not sure of the job yet, dis is d worst thing that can happen to some1, house pls learn from d guys story, be sure of d new job b4 u leave d one u have cos the job market is too tight now.

PDD

Men, som guys re really fucked...Hw cud a right thinking human being leave Zenith Bnk 4 Union Bnk knwing fully wel d No. of unemployed graduates on d streets. May God open their eyes 2 see som of us dat re not even employed in a Community Bnk...Gud lesson 4 House Members. Lets Keep our fingers crossed. it's welllllllll

I feel very sorry 4 this guy, a bird at hand is worth so much more than 1 million in the bush; he made a very costly mistake. I guess he never imagined that anything would go wrong with the medicals. I just pray that God will give him the job.

evry1 knows union is a bank with a solid base but also wit a lot of issues that even their staff deal with. i attended a union interview last year ending and did not get any reply except a call from their hr tellin me i had been selected and that they will contact me later which they havent done up till now and even otha ppl that were later called are still waiting to start their trainin. guys keep ur head up and know that we shal all get our dream jobs or careers even if this country hard pas stone
    hollanreywajou

Hi house! We should just keep our fingers crossed about this union bank issue while facing other things. I attended the interview on the 20th of this month. I was informed that they are combining those they just interviewed with the previous second batch. As i heard, its most likely coming up early july. Lets just keep watching. As for those who have received their letters, I say Congrats. And as for those just interviewed on 20th, i say see u in training school by God's grace.
    [email protected] (07083448484)

We 're all HOPING for the best,which i believe ur doing too. I've heard nothing yet,but if i do i'll let u know. Cheers

Junior Member rejoicewithjoyjane's Avatar

thanks for keeping this news alive... we are still looking forward to being called
    JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast