+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Union Bank Call for Training

Union Bank Call for Training

Is there any one in the house that was also called for training by union bank from 4/5/09? I learnt some candidates are already on training. How true is that and if, when did they start? and also what is expected during the training- course content and otherwish. Ur reponse is highly solicited for.
    Congrats and the best of luck to others.
    THANK YOU.

Re: Union Bank Call for Training

pls house any news ,abt those of us who wrote the union bank test in port harcourt.pls i need 2 know.thanks

training is on in lag. they resumed on mon 30/03/09.

I was invited to start trainin on 3rd of May. But I dont knw what to expect whn i get there, Im not even sure of the things to take along to the trainin school. I will appretiate any relevant info 4m th house, particularly from those who were invited for the first batch of trainin

pls house any info about those who wrote the test in lagos in october or early this year. has any body been called for trainin and if so is there any hope for those that havent been called in a second batch
    hollanreywajou

i was also invited 4 training which will start on 4/5/09. as for wat 2 expect, i don't have any idea. i guess we will cross d brigde when we get there. see you at the training or u can call me on 08063278865.
    God is d greatest

how do i apply for this work.
    thanks

Hi peeps,
    Yeah congrats to all of us invited or should i say recruited by union bank,its Gods doing not ours.
    Yea i am also to start training on the 3rd of may at cmd here in lagos,for those at loss over what to do or go to training school with,as an experienced trainee(was with Sterling bank before this offer came)you are to just go along with your clothes which will last you for four weeks,suits ties etc,toiletries,and your credentials with some loose change just in case.dats all you need and nothing more or less.
    As for what to expect,i dont know about union pattern but im sure it should be the same with that of my former bank give or take some exceptions or additions,be ready to be drilled about the a-z of banking and finance,dont worry though its nothing to lose sleep over but you gotta rily concentrate so you wont have problems when you get into the real life practice of banking where a single mistake could lead to jail time or termination of appointment.
    Its gonna be fun and at the same time demanding,but atthe end of the day useful.
    For those of us in lagos,you can get in touch with me through these numbers in case you have any other issue which i would gladly be available for watever assistance i can give-08027579194/08039765382/07029915333
    CHEERS.
    OLUWATOSIN AJAYI
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

hello bros.well the union bank training is on currently,but will end by this weekend after it's four weeks' duration.as God would have it.i am currently part of it.it is quite interesting.but indepth.and tasking.though God will always see one through.
    RNB

Congratulations to all of us who were successful at the interview, and for those who are still waitin on the Lord for their dream jobs, I pray U get it soonest. Union Bank is offerin 2.555M gross, what is the net pay pls? 1 LUV.

PLEASE THOSE OF YOU INVITED TO START TRAINING FOR THE MONTH OF MAY, WHEN WERE YOU INVITED? PLEASE I NEED A REPLY COS AM STILL WAITING FOR MY INVITATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Oyio
    PLEASE THOSE OF YOU INVITED TO START TRAINING FOR THE MONTH OF MAY, WHEN WERE YOU INVITED? PLEASE I NEED A REPLY COS AM STILL WAITING FOR MY INVITATION.
    The invitation started by 17/03/04

wel i do knoe that you will sign an agreement to stay on for 2 yrs.so think bout it very well

+ Reply