+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: when is first bank calling for trainning for those that did test and interview.

when is first bank calling for trainning for those that did test and interview.

pls when is first bank calling for trainning and what is their age requirement for employment.
    Inaction breeds doubt and fear.Action breeds confidence and courage.If you want 2 conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it.Go out and get busy

Re: when is first bank calling for trainning for those that did test and interview.

WHERE DID YOU TAKE YOUR TEST AND INTERVIEW?COS ALOT OF GUYS IN SOME REGIONS OF THE COUNTRY ARE ON THE WAIT.

Re: when is first bank calling for trainning for those that did test and interview.

i did my own in Lagos at Gbagada express Way Lagos on Saturday 19th July 2008 thru the text i received on thursday thesame wk. bt that one is meant for ND holders.
    Inaction breeds doubt and fear.Action breeds confidence and courage.If you want 2 conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it.Go out and get busy

HOUSE HOW? FAR HAS ANYBODY HEARD FROM THEM?I TOO AM STILL EXPECTING FROM THEM AS WELL

am also waiting 4 reply

I believe they are just taking their time to sort out the result. be patience shollyprince and others
    j

Wats their pay like, any idea?

guday, i was told by an in-house to d swiss house dat a list of shortlisted candidates have been sent to 1st bank on the monday that followed d test date.

pls what is d likely question for the aptitute test bcos i am invited for the test dis wknd

Re: when is first bank calling for trainning for those that did test and intervi

Business maths about 29 question,verbal reasoning,logic reasoning the name of md 1st bank.

+ Reply