+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Union Bank, Big Strong and ............. I've resigned my Job, waiting 4 trainin

Re: Union Bank, Big Strong and ............. I've resigned my Job, waiting 4 trainin

Appreciate ur advice but i need to ask-How sure r we supposed to be?
    After recieving the offer letter at least 2 months before hand?
    Or are u saying we should have doubted the authencity and validity of the offer and the employer?
    That we should have put it in mind that Union bank might be playing games?
    What do u expect an individual to do who believes he/she wil be starting another job so has no choice than to cut ties with at that time present job?
    If you can answer these questions then i wil agree wit u.
    Our case is a classic issue of MAN PROPOSES N GOD DISPOSES so we did what we had 2 do according to our human ability n comprehension but God knws better.
    Remember He said-MY WAY ARE NOT UR WAYS NOR YOUR THOUGHTS MY THOUGHTS.
    So lets allow Him at this point HAVE HIS WAY
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

Re: Union Bank, Big Strong and ............. I've resigned my Job, waiting 4 trainin

Katee, well i was sure abt the job b4 i resigned. Guess u dont know much abt how it all went. Got my letter & bond two months ago this was followed up wit a call two days latter tellin me to report to d hotel on the 3rd of may. We got to hear of the postponement on the 30th of April abt 4days to resumption, any serious minded person would have stopped workin so as to resume wit the stallion.
    Am proud to hv selected from the bunch.Only wish we were we dont have to stay too long b4 it turns to reduandancy...

watever happens, i want every one to keep praying, hoping and always remain thankful and cheerful even in the midst of all odds. i just hope that we will be called soonest cos people are begining to lose faith. also the bank should realise that this whole episode does not speak well of their reputation and intergrity. something should be done urgently.
    God is d greatest

what about those who attended the interview but were not called for training
    Its well

does anyone in the house know something about them? please let me know
    Its well

"Be miserable, or motivate urself, whatever has 2 be done, it's always ur choice" The fact stil remain that, unionbank wil cal very soon.
    Great minds feeds @ d level of communication

No news up till now.....men, I can't believe this is happening at this time. But it is!
    Guyz, let's keep keeping the faith. Tho, hope is frail, it'z hard to kill. We must keep on believing; cos with our FAITH we can make things work. With your mind, you can shape the world....if you believe.
    So, letz keep this thread alive! cheers

Kindly keep your suggestion to your self but thanks anyway.
    We will not forget about Union bank because it is our possession,so pls if you feel we are disturbing you with our posts kindly skip it and dont read cos i wonder how on earth you could say such.dont let me say you will experience the same thing ok?
    house pls disregard such posts,wish there was a way we could screen such peple from making comments.
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

if no be situation of the country who go reason union bank of all bank.i wish everybody goodluck as u wait with faith.As u wait dont be despondent.

Trusting God that Union Bank call for induction this month ços it was never xpected at all after resignation, losing money and xperience.
    daniels

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12