+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Union Bank, Big Strong and ............. I've resigned my Job, waiting 4 trainin

Union Bank, Big Strong and ............. I've resigned my Job, waiting 4 trainin

Sudenly, the house is silent over the postponment. Union bank should really prove themselves reliable by calling us to the training bc we relied on them while we resigned our previous job. May God help us.

Re: Union Bank, Big Strong and .............

my guy continue fastind praying eni tia gbe iyawo wa ba ki gan run so its ur bride stop peeping .she isdefinately coming to u

Re: Union Bank, Big Strong and .............

O ye of litle faith,if only u can have faith as litle as a mustard seed,u wil tell dat mountain to move and it will move.
    Ur prayer should be thus:
    WHATEVER CLOUD COVERING,WHATEVER MOUNTAIN BLOCKING THE PATH OF YOUR,MY AND OUR GLORY SHALL CLEAR AND BE REMOVED AND THE SUNLIGHT AND RAINBOW OF OUR,YOUR N MY GLORY SHALL SHINE FORTH.
    Pls dnt lose hope cos dat means u r saying God is incompetent.By this time 2mrw,You,We n I shall sing a new song,nt 2face or dbanj but THANK U GOD ALMIGHTY.
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

Re: Union Bank, Big Strong and ............. I've resigned my Job, waiting 4 trainin

my the basic fact remains that even after the training few would be still be left out so lets pray hard becos one of my friend was dropped after the training for no reason i know he performed well it could be medical ground which he tested himself after the training but he still believes there is an error somewhere so lets pray hard ki ori matako waooo

Re: Union Bank, Big Strong and ............. I've resigned my Job, waiting 4 trainin

AMEN to all d prayers said on this topic. hope union bank is reading this piece cos MORALE DON DEY DROP.
    God is d greatest

@mudbin
    Pls i beseech you,STOP BEING A PESSIMIST.STOP DOUSING THE FIRE OF HOPE N FAITH PEOPLE HAVE.I know u mean well but all the same,BE POSITIVE.
    I wil be lying if i tell you that i feel everything i post,no,i feel as melancholic,scared,doubtful,disapointed as every other person affected even more,but what i do is HOLD ON TO GOD,I HOLD ON TO HIS WORD,I CLAIM POSITIVITY OVER FEAR N DOUBT,I PUT ALL MY HOPE N TRUST IN HIM.
    I tell you that the power of fear on the mind is strong,it is that thing which you fear most that will surely come to pass.instead of thinking of that person(s) dropped,or start thinking whether you will ever be called!
    I want you to start envisioning yourself in training school n further on to starting work already.
    Claim positivity,think it in ur mind n prophesy it into the air with faith,MY PORTION IS FAVOUR AND I SHALL BE AMONG THE CHOOSEN.
    Pls enough pessimism n be optimistic.
    GOD HAS DONE IT.
    @the house.
    Pls keep your hope alive n ur faith unwavering cos the Lord is on the throne n He has done it.
    If u believe it,u wil achieve it.

Re: Union Bank, Big Strong and ............. I've resigned my Job, waiting 4 tra

Isaiah 40:31
    But those that wait upon the lord....................

Don't lose hope my brethren. They are probably saving the best for the last.

oluwatosin i am posting reality of what people encounterer during training not being pesimistic.i want us to use the details of what happens to people before us and pray to tell our lord to rebuked it for us and also so that we can have a picture of what happen when praying prayer.the lord remain our strenght

That is exactly what i do not want you to do.
    We all came into this world different and unique so do not use Mr A"s experience to relate to yours,that might be his own destiny which is totally different from yours.
    No one can just be dropped from training like that without a very concrete and solid reason,the bank is not a charity org that wants to spend and waste money like that,though its quite unfortunate.
    I know you mean well but you know many people out there do not really have that strong heart so the moment they see something like that it totally distabilizes them.
    So forget all what might have occured to our predecessors,this will be ours and it shall be unique.
    So your prayer should be-LORD LET YOUR WILL BE DONE.Simple,that means you are putting it all in His hands and who is that man who puts all his hopes on the Lord and he is disappointed?He is not yet born.

I went to d H.R's office yesterday and I was directed to one Mrs Odukoya.
    The woman told me that they are trying to make up the numbers of people that should resume for the training.
    She told me they will still contact us.
    "I GUESS THEY STILL HAVE SOME PEOPLE THEY WANT TO INTERVIEW"

Let us trust God 4 d best.
    Cheers

oluwatosin u are quite right but there are alsosome people that neded the information to make adjustment so lets not be selfish with the truth .my brother u are right the people they making arrngement for are the contract staff coming to join us for the training.they wrote the last batch of GSE exam on saturday so they preparing for their interview which after they merge them wi th us so the d day is coming nearer lets continue to hope in the lord

HI ALL,
    ITS BEEN NICE GETTING TO HEAR ALL THE REASONS FOR THE DELAY OF THE TRAINING. THE FACT IS THAT WE STILL DONT KNOW WHEN WE WILL BE RESUMING. IF THIS IS THE CASE WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN INFORMED SO WE WOULDNT HAVE RESIGNED FROM OUR JOBS. IT WAS QUITE A STRUGGLE TO RESIGN COS MY EMPLOYERS REFUSED TO ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION, EVEN AFTER MY ONE MONTH NOTICE WAS UP THE MANAGEMENT, PLEADED FOR ME TO COME BACK, WAS GIVEN THE RIGHT OF FIRST REFUSAL, MY SALARY INCREASED AND PROMOTED A STEP.
    I UNDERSTAND WHAT THE BANK IS TRYING TO DO BUT SITTING AT HOME DOING NOTING IS THE KILLING. WE SHOULD HAVE HELD ON TILL WHEN THE LIST IS COMPLETED.
    I WAKE UP EVERY MORNING WITH SO MUCH BITTERNES WISHING "IF ONLY I CAN TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME". WE CAN ONLY HOPE THINGS WORK FOR US ALL. THE QUESTION IS HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT? WE ARE BEEN TOLD IT WILL BE VERY SOON BUT THIS WAS NOT HOW MOST OF HAD PLANNED IT TO BE.
    MORAL IS VERY LOW AT THIS POINT. HOPE SOME ONE IS LISTENING!

Next time, be sure of the new job before resigning from your former job, it s a big risk you people took by resigning without being sure. Its pretty hard getting a good job this days, I wish you all the best
    ONE DAY MONKEY GO GO MARKET, HE NO GO COME BACK

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast