+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Union Bank

Re: Union Bank

Wat is goin on here? this was quite interesting...i must confess i had a good laugh. @ v2, its alright, no need to get upset, those guys were jst kidding wit u. i understand the feeling when pple joke about somtin that is meant to be serious....obviously no 1 has any useful info to give to u, mayb u cld inquire from a staff of union bank. Alrite guys be good n care. plss u pple shld try n dis site serious ok?

@candice, you said my mind. Lets all learn to tolerate one another. Its well.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

v2

@candice & samtex
    You have said the kind of stuffs one would want to hear in an environment like this.Thank alot for your concern,at least we have made you laugh. No hard feelings for anyone cha,let's just keep a good spirit. One love to the house and all the best. Cheers!!!!!

Hi peeps,
    I really did not wanna reply or make comment on this issue but i guess i should try and say something and judging by the mood in the house i hope i wont be taken outa context.
    I really think in the first place that there is nothing absolutely wrong in what v2 asked the house,for crying out loud the chap was just trying to seek information which is a good thing,he saw the house as a forum for information gathering and sharing and decided to ask.
    That said, i think the reply he got was yeah teasing and sarcastic but we should all know that we humans aint all the same when it comes to how we take issues,some people are so thick skinned and nonchalant that no matter what you say to them they will just take it with a pinch of salt and laugh over it.
    And v2 as much as i agree with you i would also like to say that you really shouldnt have used those words?i know you were pissed and all but i think in our time or bouts of anger we should do more of keeping quiet than talking cos whatever we say during that time could come back to haunt us even if we really didnt mean it(though that doesnt give us also the right to just attack any dude"s posts or opinions like that,v2 needed the info)
    That said,i think though it is good to be humorous and witty but we should try and put it a little bit on the down low,my intention joining this forum is to learn about stuff that will enhance my career and not play around,if i wanted to play around there are a couple of social network sites on the internet where we can play and have fun,i believe the motive behind setting up this forum is to enhance people"s career(though a little humour doe not hurt)
    So please lets be and act matured cos i bet yopu we dont know who or which employer might be viewing this forum and making judgements.
    Conclusivelly v2,i think you dont have to bother yourself too much over the take home pay,it will ok enough for you(except you are working with an oil firm now),i earned 152,000 monthly as take home when i was with Sterling bank as a trainee officer so expect nothing less than 100,000 ok(that should be the least)so ont bother yourselve and best of luck to you and every member of the house.
    NO MORE FIGHTING.PLS SHEAT YOUR SWORDS,
    OLUWATOSIN AJAYI
    08027579194/08039765382
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

@ OLUWATOSIN.... Correct Guy, Correct Grammer, Correct Post!
    ...But Brossss thank God say you no put ya house address join ya fone number oh! because..... armed robers fit dey visit this site too and you tell us say u be dey recieve 152K when u were in sterling Bank (that means u fit don dey recieve pass 250k now!) All da best bro....
    @ laolu, samtex and candice...
    nothing do una!
    @V2...
    make u try loosen up small and see the humerous side of things!.....
    and most importantly I LOVE YOU ALL!
    ...be aware that GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

V2 did u actually called me a jobless idiot? Know this today,if u know me or where i work u will pray to have such offer,take it from me,i was only out to make someone laughs but just see the way u handled this little matter.To the whole aux,i say IT IS WELL O

Guys, we've got 2 be carefull the way we rspond to issues cos it goes a long way to depict who we really are. Let every one be free to ask questions at will, that's why we are one family. As for me, I don't have the requird information you require.
    Thank you.
    NOTHING FREE IN LIFE HAS VALUE 'COS VALUE ITSELF IS A FUNCTION OF COST

v2

So much said about my post, the word "Jobless" should not be taken literarily.When one indulges in something that is not expected of him/her,they say you are jobless not necessarily because you don't have a job.Well,since this is a job forum,a lot of people will take it as it is said. As for those i referred to because i was pissed should not take it to heart because i myself have gotten over it. stay cool and one love

This case has been thoroughly examined by eminent members of this house as can be seen above and corrections effected from both sides.
    The result of the public hearing I put to you as all work and no play makes jack a dull boy....and all play and no work makes jack a busy body........lolz
    By the power confered on me as a jr.member of this house, I hereby officially declare this case closed.
    Seconded?

Peter and V2 i command both of you to stop yhis right now. By the power vested on me the constitution you are both suspended for 2mins and 43 seca each. And please don't beg me it'll only make your punishment worse.
    L

SEFINI! SEFINI!! SEFINI!!!

A fresh graduate that currently and urgently needs a job and determined to work very hard in a strategic environment, in order to achieve a set goal.

[attachment deleted by admin]

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12