+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Union Bank

v2

Union Bank

Please, can anyone in the house inform me on what the salary breakdown of Union bank trainee position is. pls, its important. thanks

Re: Union Bank

You too like moneyyyy.
    Great minds feeds @ d level of communication

Dont mind the guy,u beta thank God say u got an offer

if he got an offer he will see the package in the letter and if he didn't.............. WETIN CONCERN U WITH THE PACKAGE ABI YOU DEY INVESTIGATE PERSON? LOL
    WELL ME I NO KNOW!
    ...be aware that GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

v2

@response
    Jobless idiots, dis is a forum so if you can't put in meaningful contribution,go and fly a kite. A breakdown is given after the training and not when you are given the offer. Is it when you have completed the training that you will find out what the breakdown is? DOMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy! do guy bad o! wetin con sign am con sign salary 4 union bank? u sure say no bi 419ier e be?

v2 dont be mean to anyone here, u know as much as everyone does dat dis is not the right medium to know the pay package of any bank, not during dis time of economic meltdown, but at the start of your career what you learn is far better than what u earn.

dont boder about the salary get d job first

v2

@response,
    point of correction, this is not the first time such enquiries relating to salary packages have been raise here before. I have seen such post before and have responded accordingly with the information i have at hand. This is a forum and i didn't see anywhere on the rules of this forum where such enquiries shouldn't be made. If you cannot make a meaningful contribution to an enquiry,why waste your time. If one is jobless, it doesn't mean one should exhibit it. For your information, i have a job and i only want to know if leaving it for another is worth it considering that i will be there for a minimum of two years. Also be informed that Union bank will give a breakdown after the training,is it then that you will now decide if the package is O.K after completing the training? Please, let us be reasonable and stop exhibiting such insolence to others. One has to look before he leaps.

@V2
    Don't you think words like "jobless idiots" and "dummies!!!!" are rather too strong for a forum like this If you have a job so what? that doesn't really give you the right to insult anyone! Be aware that most users of this site are underemployed and not necessarily jobless. Apart from the employment information I get from this site, I also see it as stress relief. Where is our sense of humour Pls mind the words you use in your future post.
    GOD is in CONTROL!!!
    ...be aware that GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

v2

@momohlraheem
    When we as humans respect ourselves we will be respected.What is wrong with my post to have warranted such awful remarks? Is your response any better? Please,let us be matured. If you don't have any meaningful response to someone's post why not read through and move on rather than posting remarks that will get someone pissed.I honestly needed the info for my personal use that is why i asked and nothing else. All the best all the same and goodluck everyone.

@ V2,
    I still see no sense why you should insult anyone. Going through the writings of zacheous, peteradeyemi, Momohlraheem, if it were to be a sane person that read it, I think the person would rather smile and keep quiet than to steer up anger. Mind you, it's not every one that comes to this site and respond to posts that is jobless at least you should be happy you got pple to reply to your post. some pple write and dont get replies, however akward.
    I can tell you that I got offer from Bank PHB and Union Bank which I didnt take up because I'm running my MSc programme in the UK, and I do check up this site coz it's a very good one and there are many people like that too. we are supposed to be one family.
    So please let's switch on our sense of humour. it helps.
    I dont mean any harm...just an observation.
    Thx

v2

@laolu
    If you have made your observation very well you would also have observed that my post did not warrant such a remark. And i also disagree with you to say that no response is better than awful response as you felt otherwise.Iwant you to know that it is not every one on this forum that is either a graduate/job seeker/info seeker. Some member are here for the fun of it,post awful posts and make jest of people's post. I would appreciate your observation if it sincerely point the fingers to all at fault and not just me because i responded just to get back at them for their mischief

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast