+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: UBA INTERVIEW RESULTS: ANY INFO?

Re: UBA INTERVIEW RESULTS: ANY INFO?

I did my second uba interview last friday(7th of march,Uba Lebanon rd,Ib).The text came barely 24hrs b4 d interv and it was 4 B.sc holders.Just a chart nd nothin more.
    It is better to give than to receive.

tanx bros for tell them about ur own interview, i hope they won't crucify u the way they did to me, have i done anytin wrong by posting my experience which i think that is what this forum is meant for, what will i stand to join if i post falshood information, well i leave that for ur guys to rumenate on, wishin the best.

first_emmanuel, don't take it personal, the reason why we doubted your information was because it was not as detailed enough as rotexreal own was & it was strange that interviews were conducted on week days. All you told us was you got a text barely 24hrs b4 the interview & that was it. It is difficult to accept such an information without more details but i believe every person is reasonable enough to accept the truth as it unfolds.

If you feel slighted in any way, i apologize on behalf of everybody.

Somebody in this blog said UBA conducts their 2nd interviews in batches & usually HND before BSC holders. I confirmed that information from 2 sources & it's true. Also, i found out that those recently called for the 2nd interview were so few about 15 people at a particular branch, so definitely more are expected to be called because about 800 people were called for the 1st interview and even if 400 people fail it give or take, we are still expecting about 400 people to pass it so have hope my people and pray that you and me are part of the successful ones that make it and leave the unemployment world permanently.

tanx bro, i have no problem with anybodi in the house, all the same i accept ur apology, and wish the general house all the best.

UBA hopefuls, has anyone heard anything so far from the upcoming UBA 2ND INTERVIEW YET, for those of us that have not been called yet? please post if you've got anything. We remainning ones out there are still praying for GOD'S favor.

Pls can any one intimate me about when the second level interview conducted in Bennin city on 12/01/2008 coming up? please I need reply cuz am restless. Thanks House

pls am also very very restless concerning the time of next level interview for Benin centre. Some body help out pls. Thanks house
    greatt

Hello house members, has anyone heard anything from UBA in ibadan yet about employing us in regards to our previous interviews? Do we lose hope or do we have to wait for 8months before they answer us?

hey guys, any news on uba port interviews or we should bone them

Pls, any info about UBA last stage interview in PH on the 31st of January 2008?

Everybody seems to have 4gotn about what UBA is doing to us. I wish somebody will tell the house if there is any hope 4 the pple that attended the UBA interview on 12th Jan 2008 at Benin. Since then, nothing has been heard.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123