+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: UBA INTERVIEW RESULTS: ANY INFO?

Re: UBA INTERVIEW RESULTS: ANY INFO?

UBA PH first interview result is out. Infact dey are presently conducting the 2nd stage. My roommate went 2day 4 d 2nd stage of d interview. If u av not been called by now it means u were not successful at d 1st stage of d interview. Had a friend who was not called 4 d 2nd stage. Wish evry1 God's Grace.
    God is good

zinwa, tanx for the info about the PH uba first interview pls wen was there first interview held pls reply though, i had mine in ibadan thax

I cant say 4 certain cos dere has been 2 sets since Nov. D first set will start trainin school dis Monday while d 2nd set is still at d 2nd level of interview as in av jst met wit d Regional Director. I asked my friend n he said he was bounced cos he doesnt av a discharge certificate as he is still servin but he was meant 2 b in d 1st set. My roomate who is in d 2nd stage went 4 d 2nd stage interview on Thurs but couldnt be seen cos of d large nos n had 2 return on Fri. Dey said dey will be in touch shortly. Dat is all i know. Good Luck. AZ!
    God is good

For all those that got called for the UBA interview in ibadan on the 12th of january 2008, the current news is that nobody has been called yet for the second stage of the interview so don't panic because those in PH are currently being called. our turn will eventually come and by GOD'S GRACE, w'll all be called.

ALSO, i haven't heard that those that had their interview in lagos have been called yet, so there is hope for every one of us, just pray. But people, i spoke to their people at their regional head office in dugbe (ibadan) and i was told they will call us this febuary but i don't know the precise date just keep ur phones regularly charged for the expected text message from them. MAY GOD FAVOR US ALL. AMEN.

pls house,has anyone heared anything about the UBA interview hed in Ibadan on 122tth january 2008?pls,anyone with information should let the house know. thanx

we are all expecting,anybody wit info please tell the houes

it's march 2008 now, even though UBA are really taking their time, let's pray that when they do call us, we'll all have a reason to rejoice to the infinite glory of GOD ALMIGHTY. Have faith people, it's not easy for me either but i trust in GOD.

i was invited for the second interview and we had it on the 5th of march in there regional office in dugbe ibadan, for those that have not received a text as regards to that should pls alway put there fone in service areas and make sure that the fone is always charged as i got mine barely 24hrs to the interview, i wish u all the very best in jesus name amen.

fist emmanuel or what do you call yourself. this forum is not where you come and deceive us and tell us lies because going by what you said it is lie from the pit of hell because i was in ibadan on that set date and was oppurtuned to speak to one of their top official and i ws assured that before this month runs out something positive will come up. so i dont know who conducted your own interveiw for you even on a wednessday. please dont deceive us again even if we look desperate we are not gullible.

I Can't stop laughing. First emmanuel, i also think it's very near impossible that you could have been called for an interview on a wednessday while we had both our aptitude test and 1st stage interview on sarturdays. Would UBA Staff neglect their daily banking duties to conduct interviews for applicants? NO. I also checked your previous posts above and discovered you said you had your 1st interview on the 14th January 2008, that is also weird as everybody else had their own on the 12th january 2008. But yours was on a Monday, again i think you should get your facts staight or stop posting on this blogg.

To my friend "Slimseek", thank you for setting things straight. i had earlier thought that i was going to go to the dugbe office tommorrow and confirm First emmanuel's story but since you said you said you were at their office on that same day, maybe i'll posTpone my visit till the middle of march, except they call us before then. MAY GOD FAVOR US ALL & MAY GOD KEEP EVIL RUMOURS AND INFORMATION OUT OF HERE.

u guys shld nt crucifer 1st emmanuel,i did my 1st interview on a tuesday @ bodija branch.for those in ib just help find out what is happenin and kip us posted.it shall b well wit us all.

I want u all to understand that UBA conduct interviews in batches.It might interest the house to know that OND/NCE holders get their interview faster and at short notice than B.Sc,B.Sc(Ed),Etc.So find out which category 1st Emmanuel belongs.
    Runsky

Thank you, I am just from the UBA regional office in ibadan and i was told that interviews will be conducted in batches for those that had their 1st interviews on the 12th january 2008. This information was from the coordinator, Mr Lawerence Arowojobe. His office is on the 2nd floor for those that want to go there and re confirm.

So, mr passion and 1st emmanuel sorry for any mis understanding. i sure u understand our perspectives. But we would be grateful if you could fill us with detailed information about your interview. First of all, are you an OND, HND or BSC holder, when did you write you aptitude test and was the interview you attended your 1st or 2nd interview? If possible, what questions were you asked? These are the things we need to know to avoid any future confusions.

BUT PLEASE IF ANYBODY HAS NAY INFORMATION ON THE STATUS OF THE UPCOMING UBA 2ND INTERVIEW FOR BSC HOLDERS, PLEASE POST AS SOON AS YOU GET IT. THANK YOU.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast