+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: UBA and GSE

Re: UBA and GSE

The text it self was actually from UBA not GSE and the message centre no. was a UK one, interesting.
    L

What i don't understand is what comes after the wed., the 10th shortlisting ?
    How do they reconcile the short b
    L

Can someone pls. tell me what to expect in GSE? I just paid for mine and I'm to write the test sometimes next week. What aspect should I concentrate on? Thanks
    You don't blame the baker when a butcher baked the bread

Hello house, I also received the same text and I want to believe it only those with GSE scores that were mailed. But let no one get unnecessarily curious because all will be well. They asked us to update our CVs, but if there's nothing to add or remove from ur CV, leave it so.
    As for the shortlisting they said, let's just be patience till we hear from them again.
    If you don't have a GSE score, you have to apply and pay to write the exam except you are lucky to be shortlisted by a company who pays for you to write it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tunslori
    As for the shortlisting they said, let's just be patience till we hear from them again.
    Please when you say they said we should be patient i take it you mean gse
    L

Hello house,

Can anybody help? i wrote GSE a couple of months ago and they never sent me my score and yesterday i got a message from GSE that i should apply for Centre Executive with my GSE scores............i am confused, how do i get mys cores and how can get to apply because there is no link on there site where u can apply i.e www.dragnetnigeria.com/telco. kindly reply via same means.thanks.

Flour Mill Nigeria Plc and Nig Breweries Plc.

Login ur ID and password in the GSE website and click on GSE scores. If u wrote d test, u should see ur score there. That website (dragnet.com/telco) will be opened 2moro. (tues 16th).

Can someone pls. tell me what to expect in GSE? I just paid for mine and I'm to write the test sometimes next week. What aspect should I concentrate on? Thanks
    You don't blame the baker when a butcher baked the bread

@kelvinibukun, I would advise u to concentrate on the numerical and abstract reasoning parts,bcos thats where u can score high if u know ur onions,as for the verbal part,there isn't enough time to read all the passages-about 4 or 5 of them under 17mins! and answer the 20 questions that follow.The numerical part is the cheapest-just graphical reading and interpretation,u can do it well with your little knowledge of mathematics.Good luck and all the best!
    In everything you do,always try to be at the top, because the bottom is always overcrowded

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12