+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: UBA and GSE

UBA and GSE

I got an sms from UBA today asking me to update my CV on GSE Website (www.gse.org.ng).They also said that shortlisting starts on Wednesday 10th June. Pls I dont know if any body in the house got the same sms.
    In everything you do,always try to be at the top, because the bottom is always overcrowded

Re: UBA and GSE

I also got same message today

@unuagbon,pls have u written the GSe exams b4 now?
    In everything you do,always try to be at the top, because the bottom is always overcrowded

I also got d same SMS, though I have written GSE exam b4 during Union Bank recruitment.

Got the text too, though 've written the GSE before now

Seem not to understand what UBA is asking for, My CV is intact with Dragnet even before receiving their message, any idea pls?

I got the same txt from UBA but my CV is intact with DRANET as usual. What do they mean by updating CV? We'll surely be placed by God at different places that we belong at his own appointed time. It's not by strengh or might but by His spirit. Let us not loose hope. The miracle is just by the corner. Thanks.

i got same text too

IT IS TRUE. I GOT MINE YESTERDAY. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

This is a new development from uba,they conduct their test on their own and am still waiting 2 be called for interview after scaling the test,i just hope they wont ask us to rewrite this new format Gse nw.

v2

when they say update your CV, they meant that you should make it up to date. Within a day,your CV can change so they don't want a situation where you did not add something (knowledge) you acquired yesterday which could make the difference when they want to shortlist today. Anyhow,I got the text massage too,I also have written the GSE under Union bank and was given an offer for training early last month which was postponed. But thank God for me because I have gotten a job in oil and Gas while waiting for Union Bank. God is indeed wonderful. One love

I got the text too. Does that mean we'll go for interview or what is this shortlisting thing all about?

v2

@Nyemachi
    Yes they do collect money for the exam. But if you apply for some companies recruitment and you are shortlisted, the company can pay for you to take the exam.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast