A friend of mine forwarded this mail he recieved from CREXIA on enquiry with them regarding the so called Project 200 Sea Training. My friend does not want is identity disclosed, so I edited the mail and displays his e-mail and name as undisclosed and Undisclosed recipient's name respectively.
I not a regular poster on this site, but am doing this because I feel for those that will part with their hard earned money to Scammers.
Please carefully evaluate the e-mail pasted below before you pay any amount of money.

Flag this messageFw: Re: verificationFriday, February 27, 2009 8:42 PM

--- On Thu, 2/26/09, Crexia Consulting <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: verification
To: undisclosed
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, February 26, 2009, 4:26 PM

(Undisclosed recipient's name), It is a scam and not genuine. Neither is it from us. We have now contacted the EFCC and UBA to take action. Thanks Crexia

2009/2/26 <undisclosed>

I want to know if this is authentic or a scam. PLEASE READ....
Project 200 at Sea Training Group

NPA, Apapa Port Complex

Lagos

YOUR REF/REG NO: STW26805

Dear Applicant,

Out of 6,000 applications received nationwide, due to large numbers of mail and the quick commencement of the training, we have started reviewing the applications and replying to the accepted ones to avoid too much work stress and been co-handled by Crexia Recruitment Agency (www.crexia.com) we have reviewed your application and you are qualified for the medical test and the training registration exercise, we have selected only 200 Nigerians who are competent to undergo the program, you maybe screened out if you have any medical conditions, we urge you to get yourself fit for the upcoming medical test.

The training registration and the medical test will take place in Abuja. But bear in mind to have the following items:

• International passport (Valid for the next one year)

• Clothing and other necessary items you may need

We are supported by the F.G and the following companies:

• Chalmers Maritime

• Bullock Maritime and Shipping

• BUA Group

• Akpos Marine Limited

• Nestoil

• InterOil

•Grimaldi Shipping Limited

We will give you additional 1 month to get this entire item listed above prior to commencement of the training.

Items to be brought for the Registration Day

• Original and Photocopies of Credentials

• 8 Colored recent Passport

• Letter of reference (HOD or Principal)

• Properly Typed CV and completerd application form

Registration and Medical Date

Registration Date: 9th – 10th April 2009

Venue: International Conference Centre and Sheraton Hotels & Towers, Abuja (Conducted by Batch)

Medical test Date: 10th - 11th 2009

Venue: National Hospital Abuja

All the candidates who have been called for the training registration will be conveyed to the medical venue by the Company's Fleet.

Your accommodation and feeding will be handled during the period of the exercise.

PAYMENT INFORMATION

Pay a non-refundable fee of N5,000 for the training registration and medical test with your ref no and your name as the name of depositor.

Captain Itoro Paulinus (Project 200 at sea training Coordinator)

UBA, Plc.

Send the Scanned teller to [email protected] for the Database Registration and administration purpose

Note: Keep the Original teller and bring it on the Registration Day

Do not bring any money for training registration on that day.

Delay of payment of your training registration fee after one week of this notification may lead to cancellation of your application.

We have attached your application form, print it out and fill it completely and submit it on the registration day

The pictures also attached are the Nigerians who benefited from the program Last year.

The training date will be notified after the training registration and medical test has been completed

NOTE: You maybe screened out on medical conditions or other factors

The Vessel which you will undergo training will supply you with the following.

• Study Materials

• Boiler suits (coverall)

• Safety Equipments – Hats, earmuffs, goggles, Shoes

• Toiletries

• Blankets/Bed Sheets.

Once again congratulations.

Yours faithfully,

Engr. Timothy Deyemi

Recruitment officer