+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Please House Check this out! SCAM OR REAL?

Please House Check this out! SCAM OR REAL?

Happy New year to all in the house. Please I got this from USAFIS. How true is this? Something does not seem right about it. though I got 2 emails from two different organs.
    Please read and give you best adive. I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for you help.

U.S. Department of State sent this message to .................([email protected])
    Your registered name is included to show this message originated from U.S. Department of State. Congratulations, you've won !

Dear.................. ,
    Congratulations on winning a United States Permanent Resident Card through Diversity Visa Lottery. Follow the instruction below to pay the processing fees
    and start the integration process in the United States as soon as possible.

Application Date: 11/25/2010 6:51:54 AM

Acceptance Date: Tuesday 4th of January 2011 02:18:15 AM
    Winner name: ........................

Although the U.S State supports almost all the costs associated with your move in the U.S this additional fee is required to cover partially other visa related fees collected by Embassy or Consulate abroad, Department of Homeland Security's, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
    The fee is also used to prove your identity and express your interest in the U.S visa so we can make all the demands required for your relocation in the United States. Fees:

Type of Residence Card Price
    United States Permanent Resident Card $150
    Subtotal: $150
    Processing fees Included
    Total $150

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT VISA PROGRAM

You have been selected at random from over 12.1 million qualified entries (16.5 million with derivatives) received.The diversity lottery was conducted under the terms of section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act which makes available 50,000 permanent resident visas annually to persons from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States.

The annual DV program makes visas available to persons meeting simple, but strict, eligibility requirements.The Department of State implemented the electronic fees processing system beginning with DV-2005 in order to make the DV process more efficient and secure.
    The fees must be paid using Western Union money transfer and will be processed by the U.S embassy in the United Kingdom.

Western Union is a leading provider of International person-to-person money transfer. With more than 150 years experience and 245,000 Agent locations in over 200 countries and territories, Western Union is recognized for sending money quickly, reliably, and safety.
    Click on the following link to find the nearest Western Union agency and send the fees payment (U.S $150 or equivalent local currency.)
    Find Western Union Agency
    Please note that if you want to take your family with you (e.g wife and/or childrens the fee is $U.S $450 or equivalent local currency.
    After you send the payment via Western Union please email at [email protected] with the following details (you can find them on the money transfer receipt):

1) Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):
    2) Exact sender's name on file with Western Union:
    3) Exact sender's address on file with Western Union:
    4) Amount sent:

Then wait for the confirmation that the payment was received. Within 72 hours, you will receive a confirmation via email along with exact date and time when you will receive the documents and travel information to move in the United States.

Please send the payment to the U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom:
    Mr Paul A. Room
    24 Grosvenor Square
    London, W1A 2LQ
    United Kingdom

Notice

The payment must be sent via Western Union no later than 20 January 2011. You are strongly encouraged not to wait until the last day to pay. Heavy demand may result in system delays

Help

For any questions please contact U.S. Department of State's Customer Support at [email protected]

[/b]

Re: Please House Check this out!

Sorry I made a mistake. it is...........Please read and give your best advice.

That one na big scam. I'm sure you didn't even participate in d so called lottery!
    h

Thanks man for your response but I actually participated last year for the green card lottery.

The original site for lottery is dvlottery.state.gov. Usafis.com is a third party organization used for processing application, nevertheless they cant influence your winning one. Again the email @usa.com is damn crazy, it cant be used by any organization-its less than yahoo. I'm not going to comment on this thread again. But first, did you apply on d said date? Secondly. Dvlottery and usafis are not d same organization, thirdly. The email in use is a scam mail. Fourtly, results for last year lottery is not yet out. Fifth, wetin concern UK for US lottery? Sixth, can't u even read inbetween d lines to know its scam? Go ahead and pay if you get money but its too early to fall mugu this new year!
    h

A NICE SCAM, BY ALL INDICATIONS! DV LOTTERY RESULTS WILL BE OUT IN MAY 2011 AND WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED BY REGULAR MAIL (POST), NOT EMAIL. NUFF SAID!

Re: Please House Check this out! SCAM OR REAL?

Thanks guys I appreciate your comments and observations. I'm not too crazy to go to the states, so mine money ain't goin western. Thanks a bunch.

Its a scam

my elder brother that won this lottery was sent,his winning notification through postal agency not email,he never got any notification via its email address.

Run for your life.............

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.......if you dear it men u go enter 1 chance o

+ Reply