+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: SATCOM GROUP NIGERIA RECRUITMENT URGENT

SATCOM GROUP NIGERIA RECRUITMENT URGENT

dear house ,

i got this mail, does anyone know how authenthic it could be. pls so i dont fall into the wrong hands

www.satcomgroup.com.
    Aptitude Test Short List Results

Congratulations, you have been short listed for the next stage in the ongoing recruitment exercise in our African sub-Sahara offices (SATCOM GROUP(NIGERIA)).

Kindly Print a copy of the letter below and bring it along with you for your test/interview.
    HCM: HDMF/YR/08-09 INVITATION CODE 016/IM 33.`XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,
    INVITATION FOR APTITUDE TEST

We refer to your recent application to our publicly advertised vacancies we are pleased to invite you for an aptitude test scheduled as follows: DATE: 25thJULY,2009 TIME: 10:00AM VENUE: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN (MOSHOOD ABIOLAMULTI PURPOSE HALL)

Please ensure to bring along with you this invitation letter, writing Materials, Laptop, a recent passport photograph, and any means of Identification (e.g. driver's license, school I.D card or local gov't identification letter etc). At the back of Your passport photograph, please write Out your full name with surname underlined.

You should endeavor to report on the 24th-07-2009,for accreditation, and as well send your letter of acceptance to notify SATCOM GROUP(NIGERIA) of your Willingness to attend the interview/aptitude text. as accommodations have been reserved for all candidates, and likewise take note that after the interview your posting for training takes effect from 30TH JULY 2009 in any state of our choice in the federation.

COSMOS OSUNDU(DR)
    ZONAL COORDINATOR (SATCOM GROUP NIGERIA)

Re: SATCOM GROUP NIGERIA RECRUITMENT URGENT

ol boy,u beta be careful,its sounds too fishy
    D

First question, did u apply 2 them?

"UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN (MOSHOOD ABIOLAMULTI PURPOSE HALL)" am a fresh graduate of UI and i av neva heard of tha hall before so u beta watch out

At this point,there is nothing wrong with the invitation since no cash demand was made.

And the venue is a university community,it is real.

However,at any point in the course of the interview where money is requested for,dont hesistate to run away as fast as your legs can carry you.

SATCOM is an exixting company.

Since it is said that MOSHOOD ABIOLA MULTIPURPOSE HALL does not exist in U.I., then I will advice you first make inquiries before wasting transport fare to where you do not know. It will be better to make phone calls.

if i should send my details tru fone or mails as you said, howwill now install the software? tru maill or sms.............Make we knw Guy man.

My bro look well b4 u leap, am nt comfortable wit d laptop issue, do they xpect every body 2 hv a laptop? Jst b carefl

SATCOM is abt technology if dey r organising such an interview dey shd provide u with d laptop. I was opportuned to attend an interview with their sista coy no accomodation was provided bt they provided d systems we used. Jst be extra careful.

Flour Mill Nigeria Plc and Nig Breweries Plc.

I no know d advice I wan give u now o! Did u apply with dem? Anyway just look b4 u leap. Shyne ya eye well well.

Flour Mill Nigeria Plc and Nig Breweries Plc.

Look b4 u leap.

HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR, IT IS A SCAM, NO RELIABLE COMPANY WILL ASK YOU TO COME FOR AN INTERVIEW OR EXAM WITH A LAPTOP. SOMEONE WENT FOR AN EXAM LIKE THIS WITH HIS LAPTOP AND WAS ROBBED OF IT ,IT WAS NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR HIM, JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW.TAKE CARE

yes O! I heard a girl was robbed too of her Laptop. Why on earth would any company ask you to get a laptop when they can make arrange with the UI to use their Computer Room if they so real or go to CHAMS for that. Be Wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well teh ball is in your hand. Are you sure you apply check your sent mail to see.

if a graudate from UI said he has not heard of that hall. Guys shine eye!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast