+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SATCOM GROUP NIGERIA RECRUITMENT URGENT

SATCOM GROUP NIGERIA RECRUITMENT URGENT

dear house ,

i got this mail, does anyone know how authenthic it could be. pls so i dont fall into the wrong hands

www.satcomgroup.com.
    Aptitude Test Short List Results

Congratulations, you have been short listed for the next stage in the ongoing recruitment exercise in our African sub-Sahara offices (SATCOM GROUP(NIGERIA)).

Kindly Print a copy of the letter below and bring it along with you for your test/interview.
    HCM: HDMF/YR/08-09 INVITATION CODE 016/IM 33.`XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,
    INVITATION FOR APTITUDE TEST

We refer to your recent application to our publicly advertised vacancies we are pleased to invite you for an aptitude test scheduled as follows: DATE: 25thJULY,2009 TIME: 10:00AM VENUE: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN (MOSHOOD ABIOLAMULTI PURPOSE HALL)

Please ensure to bring along with you this invitation letter, writing Materials, Laptop, a recent passport photograph, and any means of Identification (e.g. driver's license, school I.D card or local gov't identification letter etc). At the back of Your passport photograph, please write Out your full name with surname underlined.

You should endeavor to report on the 24th-07-2009,for accreditation, and as well send your letter of acceptance to notify SATCOM GROUP(NIGERIA) of your Willingness to attend the interview/aptitude text. as accommodations have been reserved for all candidates, and likewise take note that after the interview your posting for training takes effect from 30TH JULY 2009 in any state of our choice in the federation.

COSMOS OSUNDU(DR)
    ZONAL COORDINATOR (SATCOM GROUP NIGERIA)

Re: SATCOM GROUP NIGERIA RECRUITMENT URGENT

it looks authentic to me. io have lived in ibadan b4,there are several I.T firms there. but the decision is yours.if you have to travel,think more carefully.Ibadan firms dont pay well.

SCAM!!! SCAM!!! PLS DONT FALL PREY TO THESE PEOPLE THEY SENT ME A MAIL LIKE THIS ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGOFOR A TEST @FUTO OWERRI, I WENT TO OWERRI AND BEHOLD !! THERE WAS NOTHING LIKE ANY TEST IF NOT FOR THE HELP OF SOME STUDENTS I WOULD HAVE SLEPT ON THE STREET OF OWERRI THAT NIGHT. PLEASE I APPEAL TO YOU DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE FAUDSTERS INFACT THEY IS NOTHIN LIKE SATCOM NIGERIA. THEY ARE FAUDULENT PEOPLE DONT WORRY GOD WILL MAKE A WAY FOR YOU .PLS BEWARE. ,

HOW CAN THEY CONTACT YOU WITHOUT YOU SENDING THEM APPLICATION . PLEASE DON'T FALL A VICTIM. IT IS SCAM.
    IN THE BELOW WEBSITE YOU CAN YOUR DESIRED SIZE OF JUST VISIT IT AND DISCOVER HOW ACTIVE THE PRODUCT IS.

+ Reply