+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: OANDO Recrutiment: Every thing you need

OANDO Recrutiment: Every thing you need

hello house apply now

CAREERS
    Vacancies

The Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to develop tomorrow's leaders today and guarantee a constant stream of highly skilled and professional employees with a good understanding and commitment to the Company's vision and mission.

Subsequent to a highly competitive selection process, short-listed candidates will undergo a structured, broad-based training programme involving formal learning and on the job attachments for 12 months. At the end of the programme, successful candidates will be considered for permanent positions in the company.

Requirements:
    Prospective candidates will be professional, passionate, ambitious and able to demonstrate a high level of integrity. They will be team players, who have respect for other team members and must possess the following:

Bachelors or Masters Degree with minimum of Second Class Lower Division (2.2) in any of the following areas/disciplines:

* Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences, Arts, Accounting & Business Studies
    * NYSC Discharge Certificate
    * Minimum of 3 'B's AND 2 'C's in WASC, SSCE OR GCE 'O' Level in one sitting, which MUST include Mathematics and English.
    * Age: Not older than 26 years by the 31st of December 2009.

The programme is open only to graduates who completed their Bachelor's degree studies in the last four years.

How to apply:
    If you are interested, kindly go to www.brassconsulting.net/gtp and complete the application form. Also attach a copy each of your:

* Bachelor's degree and
    * WASC/SSCE/GCE Certificates only

NB:
    The deadline for submission of all applications is Tuesday, 3rd, November 2009. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted through their email address and/or by SMS to the telephone number provided.
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

Re: OANDO Recrutiment: Every thing you need

cant understand why they insist on a minimum of 3Bs,what then happens to some of us with 2'1 or even first class without Bs but Cs......this is ridiculous,this is another way of discouraging job seekers but i'm not discouraged as i have completed my own application,what i'm xpecting now is a miracle.......only baba God can intervene now.....i'm out,see u all at the top

Thank u my broda.

why didnt they include OND AND HND HOLDERS.

+ Reply