+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Pls help!!! Mobitel Recrutiment. Genunine or Fake!

Pls help!!! Mobitel Recrutiment. Genunine or Fake!

dearest members of the house,
    please i got this mail this morning from Mobitel. i applied sometime ago but i want to find out if ds appointment letter is genuine. see details below and kindly advise thanks!

Notification of your Appointment Letter:

Applicant Name: xxxxx

This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements of Mobitel Company Limited, Victoria Island. Lagos State Nigeria.

We have received your application and CV which has passed through screening and was confirm suitable, you have been confirm capable of working with our company, we hereby present to you the soft copy of your Appointment Letter which proofs that you have been employed to work with Mobitel Company Limited and We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these Core values.

Employees would have to provide a Scan copy of their Nigerian National I.D card along with the copy of your Affidavit of Guarantee which you procure from the Lagos State High Court through Alban Law Chambers to the company before your interview date, Due to past experiences the company has had with International and local staffs, the Company now makes it mandatory for every shortlisted candidates to summit an Affidavit of Guarantee from the Law Court in Nigeria. This ensures that any staff coming to work with us will be sure, kindly note that you are to print your Appointment Letter which you will present to the company.

ALBAN LAW CHAMBERS
    Direct Communications Unit - Ikoyi Lagos State.

Email: [email protected]
    Tel: +2348062992200

Contact Person: Barr. David Alban
    Designation: Attorney And Solicitor.

Kindly, contact the Attorney as soon as you received this mail to scheduled date he can be able to procure your working Affidavit of Guarantee from the Lagos State Law Court which you will also present to the company on your arrival date.

Re: Pls help!!! Mobitel Recrutiment. Genunine or Fake!

With reference to the above topic i posted, i didnt write any test nor interview before getting this letter. what do u think please?.
    ur response is highly appreciated. thanks!

they are fake

run for your life....

@ dill_code and webbman, thanks guys. ive just searched through archives and it also confirmed scam.
    And to think that i was beginning to have high hopes that my job search has finally come to an end. My God, these scammers are terrible! God help us

U can follow it up ,,, it might be scam and it might not be ... If u av d time try it and jst dnt pay a dime ...

i got the employment letter too, i contacted bar. david alban via telephone and i was asked to pay N6,500 into an account for precessing fee. its a scam!!!!

Sweetheart do not waste ur time or money on those scammers. I got d same mail with my full name on it and the attached mail crested with mobitel name and logo. I went to their office at nö 6 Adeola Odeku, VI as stated on the letter and they told me those guys are scammer. He even said some one came with letter from South Africa, "can you imagin" He was kind to give me their (mobitel) web site. (www.mobitel.com.ng). They are recruiting engrs now. @ all, you can check it out, there you will even see the warning about scammers using their name. I believe this will help a big deal. One love.

There is no genuine company that will give u appointment letter without any form of test! Be wise!!!
    An expert was once an ammature!!!

+ Reply