+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: NUC RECRUITING TRAINEE OFFICERS

Re: NUC RECRUITING TRAINEE OFFICERS

for the guys that want to know if you have to write the 15 copies of your application, i don't think anybody no matter the elimination scheme would want to put anybody thru that torture, so i'd humbly suggest you just make photocopies of the original u'll be sending.
    Shout out to Sammie as usual u're still the bomb, keep the flag flying bro"
    Thanks<br /><br />Remain Blessed All,<br />Best Regards,<br />Naija4Life.

Oga sammie thanks ooo
    but this is kinda stressful, 15 copies!!!!, how are we gonna carry it to the place? will the application letters be handwritten?, does it mean we might av 15 interviews or maybe 15 questions? make una no mind me o!!
    U see wetin unemployment dey cause?
    Thanx Chief Sammie

Hey Chief Sammie...15 thanks to you!!!!

oga sammie,thank you so much.am making arrangement to hire a bus that will convey my c v's and application to Abuja.

Sammie, Thanks for the information.
    Mukhtar Sani Mukhtar Kazaure.

Sammie thanks a million.I would like to know if there is any job vacancy in Jos,Plateau State.Does the vacancy include that part of Nigeria?
    Please let me everybody.

hi sammie u re too much, may God bless u d infor.

SAMMY NYOU ARE A GEM,GOD BLESS YOU AND REWARD YOU ABUNDANTLY.AMEN

sammy God will definitely bless u ,hope my hubby gets in there. please bkeep us updated. once again God bless u.

God bless u sammie.

sammie,thanks and God bless u .This information that u sent will surely bring testimony

My Comrades in job quest...this issue of 15 CVs and 15 Handwritten applications is not just funny...its most unbecoming and grossly disheartening...no wonder lots of ppl dont wanna end up in the lecturing sector....l recently came across an advert that read..." first class-2 years experience needed, second class upper-4 years experience needed, second class lower-6 years experience needed, etc"....recently also, within a space of 10 seconds after applying online for a job advertised in the guardian newspaper by one Ebreakthrough Nig Ltd, i got a response stating that l ve been shortlisted and invited for and interview at there office in Lagos,since then they have been barraging me with countless smses and emails... l knew for sure it was a scam zone and to confirm my fears a lot of people attested to having been swindled by the ebreakthrough ppl....one fellow sent me a mail too that l should pay about 3000 naira into his UBA account before any other formalities, trust me the weight of curses l placed on him will only take an act of God to undo....l urge everyone to be wary and watchful, we ll all get to the top!
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

Flag this message[ No Subject ]Saturday, November 15, 2008 6:26 AM
    From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "cever aderson" <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts To: [email protected]: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Dear sir, we have received your mail. we are a recruiment agency for the company.you will have to register with us b4 we shortlist your name for the interview coming up next month in lagos and porthacourt. our reg fee is N1,250break down reg N1000data collation N250
    You can pay in any branch of uba bank
    accno-0512068003511
    acc name -christopher omarion
    amount-N1250
    then send an email/text(07060434856) to us with the title registered with ur name
    course of study and teller no
    you could visit our office at no 23 ozumba ozili street behide victory hotel porthacourt
    or no15 creek road eket with your teller
    nb:there are no more vacacies for ond and welders
    interview date is on 23rd of december 2008
    nb:we are responsible for 2percent of the workforce in escravous EGTL and spdc west employment.you can verify if you doubt Thanks christopher omarion

THIS IS THE EBREAKTHROUGH PPL STUFF AND I STRONG URGE TO FLEE FROM THEM NO MATTER HOW STRONG THE URGE IS...

Flag this messageinvitation for an interviewThursday, November 13, 2008 4:01 AM
    From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "Estherbt Ltd" <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts To:..................>WELCOME TO E.BREAKTHROUGH LTD
    Dear ...........
    Reference to your Application sent to our e-mail address, you are therefore shortlisted and
    invited for an interview at:

Venue: Estherbt (Nig) ltd, N0 2 Martins street, off Ojuelegba road, Ojuelegba Bus Stop, Yaba, Lagos. Date: Friday 21-11-08

Time: 09:00am

1.You are required to come along with photocopies of your c.v and credentials.

2.One recent coloured passport photograph and biro as the writing materials will be provided by the company.

For Enquiry pls call: 01-7306222, 08066173160, 07086320096

Print this mail and come along with it because this stands as an invitation letter. THANKS
    HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast