+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: NNPC Apt. Test

Re: NNPC Apt. Test

pls can someone confirm this? if u are staying in PH and during the course of filling the form u selected PH as ur test center and u have been invited. Pls can u tell the house to confirm the info.

I received the text at 09:04pm Oct 15, 08. I stay in lagos. I think I should post this info on a new page so that more people can contribute and give us latest info. I need the test format although it was posted sometime back but I couldn't get it then. Best of luck guys
    Omega

Dear friends in the struggle!!

Reliably, NNPC have started contacting those shorlisted for the test via text messages, hard copies of invitation letters have already been sent via courier service coys, although no one has confirmed recieving his/hers, but many have gotten their text msgs.
    If you haven't gotten yours, just keep hoping and please let all your contact lines be available.
    For those who have gotten theirs, It's a wake-up call for prep...

I wish ya all the best, we shall surely n steadily get THERE!!!!!!!!

my people, i never ear about this, pls i be new member and i need information from you all. I wish every body good luck.thanks

Hey house,
    I got a letter from NNPC yesterday, inviting me for an Apitiude test. the test is for Satrurday October 25, 2008 at The Government Secondary School Tudun Wada. Wuse Zone 4, Abuja. The time on the letter is 12noon.
    Please does anyone have an idea as regards to their test format? Pls help me out.
    Thanks.

Meegodee,
    Do u mean that the submitted birth certificate and the age decleration will be verified or what. Will NNPC go to d court or hospital where the above were gotten?

Quote Originally Posted by meegodee
    let me add an extra...a friend of myn@d towers in abuja talked to the manager of human resoures dept,ryt in front of me..he said dey r stil working on d shortlist,after dat,dey wil foward it to the house of reps,for u knw wat? and after dat,those dat made d final list wud b called...he said again dat if u dnt hv a 2.1,forget it...and if u dint snd anythin to show dat u r or below 29?,forget it....finally,d issue of age declaration or birth cert is true,cos 34 workers were sackd due to fake ages...l8r
    Meegodee,
    Do u mean that the submitted birth certificate and the age decleration will be verified or what. Will NNPC go to d court or hospital where the above were gotten?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12