+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NNPC Apt. Test

NNPC Apt. Test

Hi every1. I guess so many pple r as worried as i am wrt NNPC. But, I gathered 4rm a grapevine dt d invitation for d test test itself has been postponed indefinitely. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Remember, NNPC just like d kingdom of God "suffereth violence, and only the violent take it by force" It is well, even in the well.

Re: NNPC Apt. Test

thnx yemroun, 4 keeping us informed on this imp issue. i wish all would be well very soon.

Yemroun,thanks 4 d info bt den,try aswell 2 monitor levels and let the House knw wheneva there's positive info dat suits all of us.

SAFE
    Where character is built,that's where personality is formed and there's where attitude's expressed.

Infact sombody told me that they are already sending invitation and i was worried. Thanks for the information

Thanks very much yemroun for updating us with the info. I have been worried for one of my uncle working in NNPC called me last week asking if I have been called for they have startrd calling.

nnpc crap.na god go save us

let me add an extra...a friend of myn@d towers in abuja talked to the manager of human resoures dept,ryt in front of me..he said dey r stil working on d shortlist,after dat,dey wil foward it to the house of reps,for u knw wat? and after dat,those dat made d final list wud b called...he said again dat if u dnt hv a 2.1,forget it...and if u dint snd anythin to show dat u r or below 29?,forget it....finally,d issue of age declaration or birth cert is true,cos 34 workers were sackd due to fake ages...l8r

A good info indeed. I was beginning to think that this whole recruitment thing at NNPC is just a sham, even from a Federal Govt owned company. Well we have to move on ahead, the door closed by NNPC might be opened by another company Good luck house.

Whatever we say here does not change what these guys want to do thats why i've kept my cool working on personal development and equipping myself for the jobs ahead of me. Let them keep delaying...sooner or later they'l call.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

thanks for the infor. many people are becoming worried. God bless the house
    v

My People, do you think we still have hope? My friend complained that he is getting to 30 while waiting for NNPC,though he applied for it when he was 29. House pls advise him bcos he's about loosing his mind. Thanks
    SIMPLYSLY

Hello House, I got a text msg from nnpc this morning and it read thus, Ref 2 ur recent online app 2 nnpc 4 employment. Ur test centre isNig airforce staff sec schl ikeja, Date is Saturday 25 Oct 2008. Bring this sms 2 test centre. Seyi.
    The time was not stated and to lagosian you know that is sanitation day meaning double wahala fo deadybody (jobseakers)
    Omega

hello Omega did u say u got atext from them? When did they send it to u. If anybody else has seen a text from nnpc he should the house. Thanx

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast