+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NNPC. AGAINST O.N.D APPLICANT.

NNPC. AGAINST O.N.D APPLICANT.

why in our own country wud there be academic discrimination and nepotism?nnpc has cut short d xpectations of O.N.D guys.they later refuted the oppurtunity previously given to them.
    can some one xplain this?
    i am a victim!
    where is our solace, confidence and security if our own govt can turn there back against us.gud luck to the graduate guys that was calld.my time is yet 2 come.
    tony.07031347889

Re: NNPC. AGAINST O.N.D APPLICANT.

they are not against us ok,i got 4rm a very reliable source dat they will call in batches and ours will come after so dont loose hope ok.

I know very that NNPC cannot be against ND GRADUATES because as at present O/LEVEL candidates are still working with them. Even those that are with them as ND staff are been grade as SS7 so i am of the opinion that nnpc cannot be against ND APPLICANT.

Thank you,

lukman abdulkadir. [an applicant]

take it easy guys NNPC do not discriminate OND except if u have lower credit and below, cos i attended their test and interview 2 yrs ago. so brace up and get ready

If the O.N.D. can't secure jobs in oil and gas companies it is better that the federal government should abolish polytechnic programmes completely so that some of us will stop spending our time and resource undertaking the programme.
    CHARLES4THEBEST

it if they cant give HND AND OND THIS CHANCE, MAY BE FEDRAL GOVT SHOULD ABOLISH POLYTECHNICS, COS MANY OF THE UNIVERSITY GRADUATE ARE NOT BETTER OFF
    ac

I THINK O.N.D HOLDERS SHOULD AS WELL BE GIVEN OPPRTUNITY,SOME OF THEM WISH TO STUDY FURTHER BUT THEY NEED ASSISTANCE FINANCIALLY,WHAT IF THERE IS NOBODY TO APPROACH FOR ASSISTANCE?WHAT ABOUT WHEN THEY ARE TURNED DOWN?KINDLY ASSIST,YOU HAVE DONE IT BEFORE ,YOU CAN STILL DO IT AGAIN

Guys, Why are you bothered whether NNPC will take you or not. Check out all the successful people in NIGERIA, were they or are they NNPC Staff? Hey success in Life is what Counts. And all the success you need is YOU!
    The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstance they want and if they can't find it, they make it.....

I'm despirately in need of job. I am an OND holder in computer engineering. With 3 yrs expirence in relevant field. Plz if the house is aware of any vacancy for my field, contact me at 08060688487, 08059938109 or [email protected]
    "Read God's Word The Bible Daily"

They do not discriminate, atleast for the fact that they're a government parastatal.

Everybody's time will come.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

Then you guys are missing out on the new trend. Our OND graduates have no problem since they have a strong hold on their sector rather it is the discrimination between the HND/BSc; the 2.1/2.2; and now the oversea/Nigerian degrees- which is now gaining force -that is the problem.

If you want to know better ask BG Group who seem to have preferance or Shell were our overseas counrtparts to need to go through the stress of SITP to get into Shell.
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Hey Guys,

You should be aware by now that NNPC doesen't really recruit people on economic or psychological grounds, rather you should have what it takes to work in a world class company like NNPC.
    If sentiment was any thing to go by in recruitment exercise, then those unfortunate ones that cannot even access the internet to express their plight would have been employed.

Learn to accept the fact that it is not just your time yet rather than making unfounded allegation as a way of expressing wanton frustration engendered by your lack of effective and guided decision making ability.

+ Reply