+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: MOBIL TEST FORMAT

Re: MOBIL TEST FORMAT

RE.MOBIL TEST FORMAT.pls send to me [email protected]

cele2009,pls i will appreciate u the more if u can send a copy 2me.my email address is [email protected] am so interested tanks so much brother

please can i have a copy of the mobile test sent to me as well ... [email protected]

@Cele 2009
    The test is a speed test and not for intelligence. Afterall, all invitees are expected to be intelligent owing to the requirement of having a 2-1.

House, I've written Total Summer School Aptitude test twice. Elf, Mobil, they all have the same format.
    Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning and Diagrammatic Reasoning.
    All your need to do is to concentrate and never allow anything distract you. Though, never expect to answer all the questions. Try as much as u can to be accurate and dont waste much time on a question.
    If you've read GMAT very well in these areas, u'll find it easy. I bet you, some of the questions are photocopies of GMAT. I've witnessed it.

Gudluck to you all

cele2009 can you please send a copy of the civil engineering test format to [email protected]. thanks

Hi everyone. I got a mail from mobil on sat.
    I want to know if their test is based on your course of study or general.
    Also is anyone with any of their past question especially for met and mat engr.
    My email is [email protected].
    Thanks and God bless

Quote Originally Posted by CELE2009
    i wrote d test last year ,but not sucessful.but the 2 first class guys i hv in my company hv d runs.the skill test and the english aspect of it .although they re workin with mobil.they send me the paper but i was not short list i almost cry.although i'm not happy with them.the skill test is quite challengin u cannot solve any of the question in such environment within 1hr no mater hw intelligent u re. the solution i saw is very long my there. i,m intelligent , i had a first class in civil.but it did not count on dat day. i'm cryin for not short listed. i hv only english and skill for civil engineer
    Cele,

COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE ENGLISH AND CIVIL ENGINEERING QUESTIONS. MY E-MAIL IS [email protected].

Thank you very much

@cele2009,please can u send d english and civil engr part questions to my box [email protected]'ll be appreciated a lot

@cele 2009, pls if u can help me with the materials u have, i will really appreciate it. y can kindly send it to my box at [email protected].

we need people like you regularly on this forum. God bless u

@CELE pls could u send me a copy of your verbal reasoning my e-mail is [email protected]

@CELE2009
    Could U plz send me the English and Civil Engineering Test Format. I would really appreciate it. [email protected]

sendin the question is a problem cos d question is much d english and civil engineering question.bcos of security reason i will not bring it out untill wed next week by 7 am in d moni b/4 u guys go for the exam by 10 am cos i was not shortlisted.i will u my address of my office or my phone no were u can get me cos as learn as 7am in d moni i,m in d office.pls not i am not collection moni from any boby cos i am workin in a good company too.if i give u guys nw d whole world will see it which is not too good for competitive exam like dat ok. thanks naija

again while i decided dat i will bring it out on wednessday is dat ,d civil engrg re hv thers on dat day.i want to bring it late to restrict many others frm hvin it.so if u can get by 7am in d moni u can easy read it up b/4 4hrs to the exam .i thought of askin u guys to come to falomo were we hv many biz center cos of photocopy.only after all these remember me if what.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast