+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: MOBIL TEST FORMAT

MOBIL TEST FORMAT

With regards to the above subject matter, does anybody has the EXXONMOBIL test format for the Engineering Trainee Position.
    Please house, dis is important, in no distant time, they will call people up for the test.

Wish everyone the best!!!

Success isn`t measured at the end of ur life.U can tell whether u re a success now or not.

Re: MOBIL TEST FORMAT

This philip,why is it that you always have all the aptitude test format. Iam beginning 2 suspect u. Pls take it easy this forum is 4 job seekers
    D

we are meant to help eachother here,i see no reason why people come here to extort money from their fellow job seekers,i think it's high time we let those people go.

pls admin delete positiveman post, we r not gaining anytin from him

well if the exxon mobil aptitude test format is the correct one, then we also have to thank him for letting it out for guys.

Hello Philip, what's ur email address Can kindly send the MOBIL format to me Plsssssssssss My email is [email protected]

Phillp,pls i need the test format too,my exam is 15th this friday,will appreciate it if u can.
    My email ad is [email protected]

I wouldn't mind if I get a copy (Mechanical Engineering) too.My mail address is.. [email protected]
    Thanx

i wrote d test last year ,but not sucessful.but the 2 first class guys i hv in my company hv d runs.the skill test and the english aspect of it .although they re workin with mobil.they send me the paper but i was not short list i almost cry.although i'm not happy with them.the skill test is quite challengin u cannot solve any of the question in such environment within 1hr no mater hw intelligent u re. the solution i saw is very long my there. i,m intelligent , i had a first class in civil.but it did not count on dat day. i'm cryin for not short listed. i hv only english and skill for civil engineer

Quote Originally Posted by CELE2009
    i wrote d test last year ,but not sucessful.but the 2 first class guys i hv in my company hv d runs.the skill test and the english aspect of it .although they re workin with mobil.they send me the paper but i was not short list i almost cry.although i'm not happy with them.the skill test is quite challengin u cannot solve any of the question in such environment within 1hr no mater hw intelligent u re. the solution i saw is very long my there. i,m intelligent , i had a first class in civil.but it did not count on dat day. i'm cryin for not short listed. i hv only english and skill for civil engineer
    @Cele2009
    Can u Please, post the English test questions to this site or to my inbox ([email protected]) .i will appreciate if u do that.

@cele2009, please, I would appreciate it if you can send the English test questions to my mail box: ([email protected]). Thanks

Regards

Pls can someone help by posting the venue of the test and time, I had problems with the email address I used in applying for the job. Thanks

pease also send any of the test formats to [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast