+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: letter to the MD 1stbank(1st can do better

letter to the MD 1stbank(1st can do better

It beats my imagination to see a great and unique bank like FBN.A bank that we see as the CBN of today spend so much on the recruitment of fresh graduates,when graduates who have serviced/done their NYSC with them are just laid off without any policy of absorbing them as is the case in other banks.

I wish to humbly plead and suggest for a review of this policy,because it would save the bank the huge cost of recruiting fresh graduates.

Permit me to also suggest that the ex-copers be considered in the current recruitment process as many of them like myself who filled the online form were not called for the test.It is not fair in any way that after servicing this great bank we are not given an opportunity to do more.

Please sir, i want you to do something about this.I am writing you because i have confidence in you and i know you to be a man of justice.Attached is my cv for any information and all you need to know about me.Thank you sir and God bless you
    Michael
    Always believe in yourself if you can see it you can have it.let you faith work for you

Re: letter to the MD 1stbank(1st can do better

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

too bad... the so called MD of FBN might not even knw that dis webste exists, you should av written this in the newspapers
    where there is a wiill, there is a way... but where there is money,there are ways!!!

Ex-corper of 1st Bank, there should be no preference in d recruitment process for corpers who served with dem. After all, corpers posted 2 banks are not better than those in schools or other places. Are they? They most are time lobbied for it. So Banks in general are not obligated 2 retain there corpers. There should be equal opportunity for all graduates for equity and justice.

Thank you mr/miss last speaker. I served in 3 div army barracks, i applied for short service they no pick me wetin i go do? With this personal point of mine i believe i suppose to convince the sender that 'there should be fair ground for all'

Thank you my dear, i served with Trustfund pensions plc and was not retained meanwhile i applied for vacancies which they advertised recently but was not even shortlisted despite my 2.1 and best service rendered to them in 2008/09.

uli

@poster,it would have been pretty much better if you can write the MD through its corporate head office rather than come here to make it a kid's joke.As I'm sure that the MD does not suff this web site.

@poster,
    i am sure ur acceptance letter bear something like ''...by this placement we are not oblige to give u permanent employment at d end of ur service year...'' so why u come dey wine? I also served with uba,they conducted test for corpers,i passed and they said next stage of retention will be adviced soon but no show since then (january) what do i do? They no owe me anything nw...

Can I ask one question? of what use is all this about any way.....? You will not even get a phone call or text msg even a mail for your observation.... guy use ur valuable time well.... that is my advise for you..

+ Reply