+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: KPMG INTERVIEW UPDATE

KPMG INTERVIEW UPDATE

Please any update on KPMG interview of 19th September 2009 @ Temple Road Ikoyi, it was a Saturday. Please holla me
    Until You Are Loaded You Are Not Needed

Re: KPMG INTERVIEW UPDATE

@Philip if you havent gotten a mail or a call from them as at when they said they will get back to you,its mostly likely you scaled through. Their tradition is that they first of all get intouch with with people that didnt make it,so that they can know their status and continue with their quest for a good job.
    Am sure they will call you soon,maybe they are still doing some documentation or the department you applied to is presently not in need of a new intake. Keep all hopes alive

Thank you so much just did my second interview today.
    Until You Are Loaded You Are Not Needed

Am so happy for you....so how did it go?....which dept did you apply to and was the interview tough or moderate?

See u on top!

pls I received a mail from kpmg for a test ......pls can anyone give me their aptitude test format.Pls I am desprately in need of it.
    thanks aloy

@trifi: It's a regular aptitude test tho'u have to be very fast in order to finish. Ur chances of passing r slimmer if u don't finish... a lot of people will finish and u get ur results on the spot.
    there r two question types they use. the one i wrote had 45 questions made up of quantitative (about 15 or so), analogy tests, antonyms, logical reasoning, sentence correction and then 2 short essays. one on where u want to be in 10yrs and the other on what u would do if u were president. you'll have 1hr20mins for everything. just prepare well, relax, be fast but very accurate with ur answers and u'll smile.
    i passed the test but flopped the first interview stage. there were supposed to be 3. i'm with PwC now tho'. all of d very best'.

Aal izz well...

Lionleo, pls ur question type are related 2 nigeria GMAT or foriegn. Was it on online test? And ur has 45 quetion follow with 2 essay? Pls help out. If need be i can talk 2u tru phone or email. [email protected]. Ok pls
    `
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionleo
    @trifi: It's a regular aptitude test tho'u have to be very fast in order to finish. Ur chances of passing r slimmer if u don't finish... a lot of people will finish and u get ur results on the spot.
    there r two question types they use. the one i wrote had 45 questions made up of quantitative (about 15 or so), analogy tests, antonyms, logical reasoning, sentence correction and then 2 short essays. one on where u want to be in 10yrs and the other on what u would do if u were president. you'll have 1hr20mins for everything. just prepare well, relax, be fast but very accurate with ur answers and u'll smile.
    i passed the test but flopped the first interview stage. there were supposed to be 3. i'm with PwC now tho'. all of d very best'.

how can i apply to kpmg?

@timolekan: If u have a 2.1 and not above 26, send cv to [email protected]. They have continuous recruitment and u could be invited for the test and interviews anytime- in 1 week, 1 month, or more. Course of study is irrelevant but u must pass the gmat and u can only take it once.

@manager200: I wrote the test at their office and out of about 25-30, 9 of us passed. It is Gmat but it's not very simple. PwC test was simple...number series and stuff like that. But at kpmg, it's mo technical. You will solve real maths, little room for guess work. It is 45 objective questions and you will have about 15/16 or 20/21 maths questions, depending on ur question type(they have 2). There will also be questions on Critical/Logical reasoning, antonyms,sentence correction, analogy... verbal aptitude generally. After the test, someone will talk to u while they mark. After about 30minutes, they will come back, call out those who passed and bid the rest farewell. Your first interview, if u pass, might come immediately or you may be scheduled for later. U can drop ur questions on this blog or mail me- [email protected]. Ciao...
    Aal izz well...

Lionleo, thanks 4 d explanation. Gudluk

@Lionleo, thanx so much for the info. I had the test in August and passed. Waiting to hear from thm concerning the interviews. Meanwhile, what was the first stage interview like? what were the questions and all?

@nixo-show:
    Quote Originally Posted by nixo_show
    @Lionleo, thanx so much for the info. I had the test in August and passed. Waiting to hear from thm concerning the interviews. Meanwhile, what was the first stage interview like? what were the questions and all?
    It was normal except that the interviewer(just 1) asked a lot of questions, beginning with the regular 'tell me about yourself'. he later went on to 'scenario' questions, like these ones:
    -have you ever competed and lost? how did you handle it?
    -have you ever influenced people to accept your own way of thinking? how did you do it? what was the result?
    -have you ever been assigned a responsibility you couldn't handle?
    -how do you handle disagreements with your line of thought? narrate an example
    -narrate your most difficult interpersonal situation
    -what are your skills? give examples of how you have exhibited these skills
    -etc, along that line

i think you will find these books helpful... I found one of them here on naijahotjobs, by the way. also go thru d "Share & Learn about Interview experiences!" thread under open discussions. nice place. my ultimate point is 'PREPARE VERY WELL'. all the best.
    Aal izz well...

@Lionleo.... Thanx so much, you are just too much. All tha best bro

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast