+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: KPMG INTERVIEW

KPMG INTERVIEW

Pls could anyone in d house assist moi concerning KPMG interview(for IARCS) tips, cos I currently passed their test and am expecting their cal for an interview soon.

Your contributions would be well appreciated

Re: KPMG INTERVIEW

GOODLUCK BRO.I HAVE BEEN IN UR SHOES BEFORE NOW.HOWEVER I FAILED MY FINAL INTERVIEW.WELL THE FIRST INTERVIEW IS REALLY VERY EASY.jUST MAKE SURE U HAVE READYMADE ANSWERS FOR ALL THOSE NORMAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS LIKE
    WHY DO U WANT TO JOIN KPMG,WHAT STANDS U OUT FROM THE CROWD E.T.C

BUT THE SECOND INTERVIEW IS TOUGHER.GOODLUCK AND BE CONFIDENT

Thanks so much Olawa, sorry about dat,pray sometin beta wld come ur way.

If i may ask wat actually happened...(just wanna get more insights)

U could mail me via [email protected]

If you passed the test, you'll still have to scale thru the group assessment before getting to the interview stage. The very best.

@presso, when was ur test? I'm also watin 4dier interview in d same dept.! We cud rub minds 2gether. My no is 07032776091
    P

@ yemitoye my test was held last week Wednesday.
    @ deifilius does KPMG conduct group assesment before their interviews or is it mainly for IARCS alone?
    @xtanburg dere is really alot concerning KPMG test pattern but dey are purely GMAT based. However 2 get a well grounded knowledge about their various tests, I would advice u read previous post on "KPMG test" using the search tool in this forum. This is cos KPMG has various paper types dat covers different topic areas in GMAT, hence its better u read different posts from people. Moreover I did dis before going for my test and it helped during preparation.

Best of luck

Above all PRAY 2 GOD

Please house I heard dat KPMG now conduct group assessment before the interview. How valid is dis info?
    And if it is true, what should one expect.

Thanks

@XTANBURG I write two essays

-If u were d president of Nigeria how would u curb corruption

-Where do u see urself ten years from now

@ xantburg. I'd advice you check out previous posts on this topic. They'll be soooo helpful.

@ Presso. For the group assesment, u'll be divided into 2 groups, 5 in each. U'll be required 2 build a tall structure with newspaper, card board and other materials. Each person is assessed individually by about 5 or 6 staffs supervising the task. Each grp'll b given 2 minutes to choose a leader, negotiator (as d other grp'll av some of ur materials), and 2 builders and a building plan. After 2 minutes, the builders'll put on a blind fold. The other 3 members cannot touch any of the materials but only provide guidance to the builders. After 5 minutes, 2 other pple'll put on the blind fold, while d other 3 will provide guidance. After 5 mins the person who hasn't built will put on a blind fold with someone who has already built. The remaining 3 members on each team will be swapd. After the 3rd blind building, every team member is allowed to build. This session lasts for about 20 mins. This ends the assesment. If ur group is able to complete the task, b sure to pack up d unused materials. You'll then b askd questions. Pls note that everyone must talk during dis question session. Make sure u r so proactive, vocal, and b able to stir d team n beyond all able to communicate with your team members. This goes a long way in showing one's leadership qualities. This is all I can remember bout task, hope it help.s

+ Reply