+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: how much is Mobil Oil entry level salary?

Re: how much is Mobil Oil entry level salary?

Dream Girl,Mobil Oil Nigeria(MON) is different from Mobil Producing Nigeria(MPN),then MON doesnot pay well i know of that but you have to hold that one first if a better one comes you can move but build your career there.

Dream girl, i guess u ve scaled tru d chalengin stages of d recruitment process, nevertheless, i wish u all d best. Would u be kind to share with d house any info, lyk wat d 2nd interview was lyk, how many of u were successful, wat exactly does d background check cover, etc?
    he who leaves everything in God's Hand shall surely see God's Hand in everythin he does

Junior Member yemtechelectrical's Avatar

@DREAM-GIRL,
    working with mobil, ur dreams had finally came to reality.
    ABOUT THE SALARY:
    - on training, u'l receive around 100,000 to 150,000 per mth
    - after training u'l receive around 250,000 to 400,000
    - all in 9ja hard currency depending on ur entry qualification.
    - dreamgirl if u need any info abt mobil open a new email n display it, i'll give u my number.
    IMMORTAL!!&nbsp; INVISIBLE!!<br />great things He&#039;d done, greater things He&#039;s doing, n&#039; greatest things He&#039;ll do.

@mathyem, are you sure of these figures you have given? Just asking!

@MATHYEM,U HAVE AN IDEA BUT I DONT THINK THOSE FIGURES ARE ACCURATE,THEY DONT PAY THAT MUCH.GUESS DREAMGIRL WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER WHEN SHE GETS IN THERE.

come on! wot r u guys on about stop giving false info. even shell pays 4.8p.a. n mobil pays more. pls get ur facts right n dont post if u hav nothin of value to share. thanx

@ dream girl.....pls wat is the second stage of mobil oil interview like....got a call for the second stage ...pls help....i need hints. if anyone has a hint of wat d second stage of the interview is all about ill really appreciate

pls dose of u dat were invited 4 either 1st or 2nd interview, did any of u sit 4 d exam in uyo?

I saw Dreamgirl's question and I was curious also. What is wrong with people? I know most of us are kind of jealous of dreamgirl but you should just keep you jealousy to yourself. Also, I guess you guys don't know the salary, that is the more reason you are yarning okpata there. SHUT UP if you have no info. Only Mathyem had some idea, and what did you do? You're discrediting his info. If you knew how much, why didn't you say it yourself. Mehnnnn, this is terrible. I'm actually pissed this morning.

ive heard that it is more in the range of 600-800k per month, but thats the whole package, not what you actually get (350k but na so them talk oh). Then from a previous post on NL that was started in 2007 or so, they estimated the salary of graduates at mobil to be:

"Oil companies: Btw 3.6 - 4.8 million basic going up to 6 - 8 million per annum when you talk about TOTAL RENUMERATION".

It all sounds a bit much, so I am also interested in the correct info, but wot mathyem has posted is obviously bullocks. Soz mate!

Other quotes are:

" Haba TheOne, Entry level salary of 500-650k a month in Nigeria I beg to disagree vehemently. Even if it is the total package like you are trying to point out, it still doesnt come anywhere near (for entry level I must emphasize). A figure like 250-300k a month is more like it and I can say "I know too" because I am in the industry. Nigeria is fast improving and we thank God for that but we are yet to hit the $5000 a month salary mark for entry level."

"where do u work let me tell you your salary

I honestly don't know how to answer you. What I can simply tell you is that the package for Total, Chevron and Mobil is more than 6 million per annum for entry level. At least I got that when I started and evrybody that I know got that. Maybe you are a contract staff?? "

check

http://www..com/nigeria/topic-36047.0.html
    http://www..com/nigeria/topic-17919.32.html

for more info on this topic. note that these conversations were had last yr or even 2007 for som

So u c, theres soo much info and debate out there, I just need another person's opinion! But as u can c, none of said posters has said anythin in the range of 100-150k. Some ppl r just guessing and we dont need more of that here do we?

peace!

where u see .... replace with

i am really fed up with what people have turned this forum into. when i joined this forum in about two years d's sake...go, this were going on fine until recently when unworthy people started using what many people take serious as an avenue of abuses. plss... lets ament our ways for God's sake...ONE LOVE
    g

GBONSQUARE, dats a harsh way 2 cal sm1 to order, not by callin sm1 unworthy. Nevertheless, d wat u re tryin to correct is 4 d good. I tink we need to check ourselves wat eva we post. We re supposedly d future leaders.
    he who leaves everything in God's Hand shall surely see God's Hand in everythin he does

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast