+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Help me with the answer

Help me with the answer

I went for an interview about four days ago. The interviewer looked straight into my eyes and asked me a question I thought was very simple.The answer I gave, made him to say "I should do little research and be sincere in my answering" and gave me a week to come out with the right answer.
    The question he asked was "who made water"?I answered; "God the creator" without much thinking. I need answers from you guys. Please help!

Re: Help me with the answer

Whats the company into,the question is made and not create.U have to give us the background of what the company does before anybody could give u answer.

The company is into water purification and seperation techniques using sophisticated equipment which are ISO Standard and state of the art. They use instrument/measurement facilities to verify and establish a standard and conventional ph values. My job if however,successful is to maintain, repair and replace faulty instrument parts in this regard.

The answer is simple then,God created water but not all water is potable.The person that made water is the company or individual that through purification/filtration process makes the water drinkable like the company that u attended their interview.

Whats the motto or mission statement of the company? align ur answer with their mission statement.

The interviewer wants u to talk about the company,he actually wants to know if u really know what the company is into and have research their organisation very well.

Thank you for your answer jodeci. It is interesting to note in my early discovery, that water was not created by God,but existed on its own by the law of regeneration of life and existence in a process of natural phenomenon of the law of the circle. God only separated this vast enormous quantity into lakes,rivers,oceans,seas,etc. Water is as old as life itself.It is the basic essence of life in fluids of all natural living creatures. Water is indestructible and can be regenerated by the combined forces of hydrogen and oxygen. You are very correct to say that,it is made fit for drinking by man, invariably the company in question.

You might have done a good research on the question but when you praise the work of your employer and stand as if you are marketing them or being their public relations officer, you'll become one of them easily, tailor your answer to the companies missions and objectives

Thank you B-Rose.I respect your opinion and that of Jodeci.My friend at Ohio once said "if you want to make friend with someone,always make sure you tell the best of him"."Never outshine the master" by Robert Greene in his book, 'the 48 Laws of Power'.

+ Reply